[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I just purchased this great product (version 1.2.0) and have been happily setting it up with no issues, until I discovered that the features slider doesn't work for me on mobile devices (responsive). It shows up as a thin, dark vertical line to the left of the screen at the height of the slider. I've looked but I'm not sure what I can do to fix it. Other than that, XenPorta 2 has been flawless. Am I missing something about the features slider?

Been trying to add the siropu chat widget but it does not work. Anyone has it working or have an idea as to why this is not working?

Been trying to add the siropu chat widget but it does not work. Anyone has it working or have an idea as to why this is not working?
There isn't a siropu chat widget...

I just purchased this great product (version 1.2.0) and have been happily setting it up with no issues, until I discovered that the features slider doesn't work for me on mobile devices (responsive). It shows up as a thin, dark vertical line to the left of the screen at the height of the slider. I've looked but I'm not sure what I can do to fix it. Other than that, XenPorta 2 has been flawless. Am I missing something about the features slider?
Screenshots?

Screenshots?

As you can see there's a vertical black bar at what I think is the height of the slider (default setting 400 x 1000, I believe) on mobile devices. It works great on desktop or laptop displays. Other than this the addon runs splendidly.

YssJUDF.png

As you can see there's a vertical black bar at what I think is the height of the slider (default setting 400 x 1000, I believe) on mobile devices. It works great on desktop or laptop displays. Other than this the addon runs splendidly.

YssJUDF.png
Can you give me a URL?

@Jaxel does the featured thread gain its own cover photo if it becomes featured or is that just for the slider?
Technically its just for the slider... HOWEVER, you can access the featured image of any featured thread using the following helper:
Code:
{xen:helper feature_image, $thread}
So using that you can make the featured image a cover photo.

Can you give me a URL?

Technically its just for the slider... HOWEVER, you can access the featured image of any featured thread using the following helper:
Code:
{xen:helper feature_image, $thread}
So using that you can make the featured image a cover photo.
you are the man :)

Hey @Jaxel,

Is there a way to disable Infinite Scrolling on mobile / responsive Narrow mode only?

Thanks!

The reason I ask is that on the mobile, with infinite scrolling enabled, there's no way to get to the widgets on the right hand side. So I'd like to enable Infinite Scrolling on desktop, but leave it disabled on mobile :)

The reason I ask is that on the mobile, with infinite scrolling enabled, there's no way to get to the widgets on the right hand side. So I'd like to enable Infinite Scrolling on desktop, but leave it disabled on mobile :)
Cant you just click the pause button?

Cant you just click the pause button?

No, that's not really a good solution for a new user to the website (and most of my regulars who wouldn't understand what to do!). It would be much better to disable it on mobile completely so that they can easily scroll to the widgets, which are by default still viewable on the desktop version :)

Here's the link. It's not yet same as Home. I wanted to get the slider problem sorted out before further development on the page. It works on desktops and laptops, but not on mobile. I've had quite a few people hit the page with their phones, and no luck.
Its a UIX issue. Submit a skin support issue with them.

The branding "XenPorta 2 PRO....." can I somehow move it to the footer with the other brandings so it looks less messy?

The branding "XenPorta 2 PRO....." can I somehow move it to the footer with the other brandings so it looks less messy?

From the FAQ:

I don't like the default location of the branding, can I move it?

Sure, as long as the branding is clearly visible somewhere on your page, feel free to move it wherever you want. Lots of admins like to move it to right next to the XenForo branding.

Top Bottom