[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
@Jaxel Is there a conditional similar to this for adding content between the article blocks, for example in EWRporta2_ArticleList_Bit?
Code:
<xen:if is="{$post.position} == 0">
content
</xen:if>

Last edited:
Hi

I can drag any widget in Layout grid. Please help me..
2qxxoug.jpg

Last edited:
Acp>home>options>basic board information>
Scroll down to "index page route" = articles/
I wonder if the "articles/" part can be changed?

I have been reading some tutorials, and all of them, or at least most of them are showing "portal/" instead of "articles/"...
Also I have been in difficulties in creating a portal-like page, to have my widgets displayed on the first page(index route) of my site. Any help on this? :cry:

I wonder if the "articles/" part can be changed?

I have been reading some tutorials, and all of them, or at least most of them are showing "portal/" instead of "articles/"...
Also I have been in difficulties in creating a portal-like page, to have my widgets displayed on the first page(index route) of my site. Any help on this? :cry:
so you want widgets from bd -widget framework to appear on portal page?

thanks for your answer, but me problem is this:

View attachment 138829

2x Home Tabs
What he is telling you is to blank out this field
acp>home>options>basic board information>
Scroll down to "home page url". Should be no text in this field.
If there is anything in that field, then it adds a Home tab. If you leave it blank, no Home tab. This will eliminate one of the Home tabs.

Thanks for the reply. :)

I have another question regarding aesthetics: How can I get profile picture in the promoted article to be structured like the second picture (which is XenPorta 1)

https://i.gyazo.com/8f4b2c9cbb5ec6a5ea658ae871d3df06.png
https://i.gyazo.com/0ada5ade66e0242ce9a6047e3f1b9c76.png
Edit your skin. I don't give support on customizing skins, as it is inherently unrelated to the addon. If you want something to look the way you want it to look, then make it look the way you want it to look.

Top Bottom