[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO [Paid] 1.7.0

No permission to buy ($40.00)
@Jaxel quick question about the navigation structure of XenMedio. Is there any way to make the view that includes filters and the tabs for recent videos/trending media/popular media/etc be the page that comes up when xenmedio is selected from the main forum navigation tab? Essentially, rather than it linking to 'media' it would be linking to 'medias.' Thanks for any information you can provide.

@Jaxel quick question about the navigation structure of XenMedio. Is there any way to make the view that includes filters and the tabs for recent videos/trending media/popular media/etc be the page that comes up when xenmedio is selected from the main forum navigation tab? Essentially, rather than it linking to 'media' it would be linking to 'medias.' Thanks for any information you can provide.
You can edit the navtab template to change the location it goes to.

Thanks @Jaxel. Is there a specific line in the navtabs template I should be looking at? I'm not seeing it. Since the tab in question is one of the main level navigation tabs, I was thinking the change would need to occur navigation template? I'm assuming it's one of the "extratabs" if that's the case. They simply refer to $extraTab.href, which I'm figuring requires recoding of one of the .php files on the server side? I took a look at the files in the ewrmedio/listener directory but didn't see any obvious way to adjust them.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Thanks @Jaxel. Is there a specific line in the navtabs template I should be looking at? I'm not seeing it. Since the tab in question is one of the main level navigation tabs, I was thinking the change would need to occur navigation template? I'm assuming it's one of the "extratabs" if that's the case. They simply refer to $extraTab.href, which I'm figuring requires recoding of one of the .php files on the server side? I took a look at the files in the ewrmedio/listener directory but didn't see any obvious way to adjust them.

Thanks again for your assistance.
EWRmedio/Listener/NavTabs.php

Got it, thanks @Jaxel. I'm seeing a line that has the following- 'href' => XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink('full:media’) is this where the change should be made or URL inserted? is it a matter of changing the path after full: or something else? Sorry for the repeated questions.

Got it, thanks @Jaxel. I'm seeing a line that has the following- 'href' => XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink('full:media’) is this where the change should be made or URL inserted? is it a matter of changing the path after full: or something else? Sorry for the repeated questions.
full:media/medias

Thanks @Jaxel- I was trying that yesterday but kept getting parse errors. Figured out that it was because I was using mac TextEdit and it was doing something strange with the encoding. All working now, thanks very much for the prompt support!

What are the available permission settings?
Is there any additional page customization? Ex. Moving the description under the video

Thanks

EDIT: Disregard, I purchased the addon.

Last edited:
You can cause an SQL error by inputting "-1" in as a Category Order in the media Administration panel.
2015-01-10_17-24-47.png

Doesn't cause any issues, but could be prevented.

Also, when posting a thread from a media submission that has quotes in title it does this:
2015-01-11_00-51-23.png

"""

Last edited:
Small bug, @Jaxel. You forgot to create a phrase.

In the template EWRmedio_ServiceEdit, you make a reference to a non-existent service_name phrase:

Code:
            <dl class="ctrlUnit">
                <dt><label for="ctrl_name">{xen:phrase service_name}:</label></dt>
                <dd><input type="text" name="service_name" class="textCtrl SlugIn" id="ctrl_name" value="{$service.service_name}" /></dd>
            </dl>

As you can see here:

Service.webp

Hello. I just purchased the PAY version of this. I need some support.

I have TWO "Media" links on the navbar BUT the link to create categories does NOT appear on either.
I want to create a media library and need to be able to create categories.
I have checked permissions, and they are correct.
Please help me.

upload_2015-3-8_12-32-18.webp

Hi,

Would you be able to upload videos with this addon?
no.

Hello. I just purchased the PAY version of this. I need some support.

I have TWO "Media" links on the navbar BUT the link to create categories does NOT appear on either.
I want to create a media library and need to be able to create categories.
I have checked permissions, and they are correct.
Please help me.

View attachment 100594
If you want to use this addon with XFMG, you need to change the route of XFMG.

I am a stupid newbie Jax, how do I do this and what do I change it to.
I dont know, I don't use XFMG. Though I do know that when Chris D made XFMG he put that feature in. He knew because XenMedio already existed and had been around for 2 years prior to the release of XFMG, it could be problematic since they both use the /media route. So he put in some systems so that you could use XFMG on a different default route.

You should ask in the XFMG support forum.

*EDIT*
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenporta-2-showcase-blocks.90264/#post-878293

Hi there,

Any way to fix the keyword bit with our style? Image attached, words are quite small and when on animated they are black until you hover over them.

Cheers

Attachments

• cloud.webp
    cloud.webp
    2.7 KB · Views: 5
Top Bottom