[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO [Paid] 1.7.0

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Getting this error trying to do a 2nd page of a bulk upload

Undefined offset: 3

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRmedio/Services/YouTube.php at line 62
  2. EWRmedio_Services_YouTube::dumpPlaylist() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php at line 30
  3. EWRmedio_Model_Submit->fetchBulkInfo() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 406
  4. EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionSubmitBulk() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/-----/www/forum/index.php at line 13

Seems to be due to a deleted video being in the playlist

Tell me Jaxel.

Currently, this addon works 100% good on your page?

I have bought it yesterday and it seemed wrong in my page, but then I registered on your site and I see the same. (?)

For example, how this works?

moEstIu.png

I do not understand what function does that, I thought that was to add videos (YouTube URLs) to my playlist, but nothing happens.

Tell me Jaxel.

Currently, this addon works 100% good on your page?

I have bought it yesterday and it seemed wrong in my page, but then I registered on your site and I see the same. (?)

For example, how this works?

I do not understand what function does that, I thought that was to add videos (YouTube URLs) to my playlist, but nothing happens.
Add to playlist requires a media that is already in the media library.

How do you go about creating a custom field that's of type "select menu"? Specifically, what format must the parameters be in?

I love the look of this, will probably buy it. But first I installed the free version and I'm scratching my head over how it works. is there an instruction guide anywhere?

Just want to confirm if there's no way to globally select media in order to unwatch it?

If you go to watched/media/all it seems that you have to manually select all the media before you can unwatch. It'd be useful to have a "select all" control, similar to the Your Media (media/account/media) layout.

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.6.4 CHANGELOG

• There are now management features on the "All Watched Media" page that let you quickly unsubscribe from all subscribed media.
  • Most services updated to be HTTP/HTTPS compliant. So if your forum is behind SSL, all embeds will still work and no longer complain about security risks.
  • Soundcloud service updated to match their new API changes.
  • Justin.TV service has been removed, since it no longer exists. This will not delete the service from your service list. You must delete the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.6.5 CHANGELOG

• Added a content handler for XF1.4 sitemap generation. This means you no longer have to use third-party sitemap addons to generate a sitemap for your media.
  • I had to extend the built-in XF1.4 sitemap generator for this, since the built-in generator doesn't have a method to handle videos (only images).
Sitemap entries look as follows:
Code:
<url>
    <loc>http://8wayrun.com/media/koga-2008-sep-06-l4-tai-vs-jaxel.125/media</loc>...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Jaxel, When I was uninstalling xenmedio my server has fallen. When I re-entered the software did not show that the complement was installed. How I can know that it has been properly uninstalled?

Top Bottom