[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO [Paid] 1.7.0

No permission to buy ($40.00)
When I submit a bulk playlist from YouTube and edit the keywords for one video, it affects the keywords for all of the retrieved videos :/

I do. The YouTube playlist or the one on XenForo?
I can confirm the error... it happens ONLY when "Create New Keywords" is enabled... will add a fix in the next version. In the meantime, I recommend you use only pre-approved keywords. (admins can create keywords)

I can confirm the error... it happens ONLY when "Create New Keywords" is enabled... will add a fix in the next version. In the meantime, I recommend you use only pre-approved keywords. (admins can create keywords)

That actually sounds fine to me, I'll disable it. Thanks :)

Also hope the next version will have a way to create a new Playlist from the Bulk submission page. Currently have to submit one video of a playlist by itself and make the playlist from there.

That actually sounds fine to me, I'll disable it. Thanks :)

Also hope the next version will have a way to create a new Playlist from the Bulk submission page. Currently have to submit one video of a playlist by itself and make the playlist from there.
Actually I figured out its a Javascript error with the SlugIt jquery setup. You can fix it yourself easy if you want...

In: js/8wayrun/EWRmedio_ajax.js, find:
Code:
    XenForo.KeywordText = function($text)
    {
        $text.slugIt({
            events: 'focus blur',
            output: '.KeywordText',
            type: 'keys'
        });
    }
Replace with:
Code:
    XenForo.KeywordText = function($text)
    {
        $text.slugIt({
            events: 'focus blur',
            output: $text,
            type: 'keys'
        });
    }

I have another issue. I added a Custom Field, and it works fine to filter with, but I added a second one, and trying to filter by that one just doesn't work

I have another issue. I added a Custom Field, and it works fine to filter with, but I added a second one, and trying to filter by that one just doesn't work
Okay, caught and fixed for the next version... for now. you can edit "library/EWRmedio/Model/Lists.php

Find: (in 2 locations)
Code:
        if (!empty($params['c1'])) { $onlyWhere .= " AND EWRmedio_media.media_custom1 = ".$this->_getDb()->quote($params['c1']); }
        if (!empty($params['c2'])) { $onlyWhere .= " AND EWRmedio_media.media_custom1 = ".$this->_getDb()->quote($params['c2']); }
        if (!empty($params['c3'])) { $onlyWhere .= " AND EWRmedio_media.media_custom1 = ".$this->_getDb()->quote($params['c3']); }
        if (!empty($params['c4'])) { $onlyWhere .= " AND EWRmedio_media.media_custom1 = ".$this->_getDb()->quote($params['c4']); }
        if (!empty($params['c5'])) { $onlyWhere .= " AND EWRmedio_media.media_custom1 = ".$this->_getDb()->quote($params['c5']); }
Replace with:
Code:
        if (!empty($params['c1'])) { $onlyWhere .= " AND EWRmedio_media.media_custom1 = ".$this->_getDb()->quote($params['c1']); }
        if (!empty($params['c2'])) { $onlyWhere .= " AND EWRmedio_media.media_custom2 = ".$this->_getDb()->quote($params['c2']); }
        if (!empty($params['c3'])) { $onlyWhere .= " AND EWRmedio_media.media_custom3 = ".$this->_getDb()->quote($params['c3']); }
        if (!empty($params['c4'])) { $onlyWhere .= " AND EWRmedio_media.media_custom4 = ".$this->_getDb()->quote($params['c4']); }
        if (!empty($params['c5'])) { $onlyWhere .= " AND EWRmedio_media.media_custom5 = ".$this->_getDb()->quote($params['c5']); }

Is it possible that you add something to sync/link a youtube account and add youtube videos automaticaly when they are available? It would be awesome if it was possible :)

Is anyone else getting duplicate title tag warnings in webmaster tools from this? I asked Jaxel what we could do but I was told not to use the same titles but that is not why we are getting these warnings. Since then we ended up blocking the media section with a robot.txt and url removal tool but I don't think this is how we should handle this. Any help would be appreciated.

After upgrade to 1.6.3.b, I have 2 quick questions:

1. I don't have bulk playlist summit on navigation tab.
2. Black page when click media link on navigation bar.

The submit new media option is gone?? I think it happened when I upgraded to 1.3 but I cannot get it to work now.

Top Bottom