[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO [Paid] 1.7.0

No permission to buy ($40.00)
@Jaxel
This code doesn't work anymore after upgrading my MediaRecent.php Block
Code:
$recent = $this->getModelFromCache('EWRmedio_Model_Lists')->getMediaList(1, $options['limit'], 'date', 'DESC', 'category', 1);

Is there a fix?

Thanks,
Itworx4me
Of course, it wouldn't. There is a new block included in XenMedio...

Of course, it wouldn't. There is a new block included in XenMedio...
Code:
$recent = $this->getModelFromCache('EWRmedio_Model_Lists')->getMediaList(1, $options['limit'], 'date', 'DESC', 'category', 1);
@Jaxel
You had given me this code because I run 2 different MediaRecent Blocks. Block 1 pulls from one category and then the other Block 2 pulled from another category. Is it still possible to do this in the new MediaRecent Block?

Thanks,
Itworx4me

Last edited:
Code:
@Jaxel
You had given me this code because I run 2 different MediaRecent Blocks. Block 1 pulls from one category and then the other Block 2 pulled from another category. Is it still possible to do this in the new MediaRecent Block?

Thanks,
Itworx4me
Thats because the code on how listing is done has changed... it would now looks like this:
Code:
$listParams = array(
    'sort' => 'date',
    'order' => 'DESC',
    'type' => 'category',
    'where' => 1
);

$recent = $this->getModelFromCache('EWRmedio_Model_Lists')->getMediaList(1, $options['limit'], $listParams);

Thats because the code on how listing is done has changed... it would now looks like this:
Code:
$listParams = array(
    'sort' => 'date',
    'order' => 'DESC',
    'type' => 'category',
    'where' => 1
);

$recent = $this->getModelFromCache('EWRmedio_Model_Lists')->getMediaList(1, $options['limit'], $listParams);
Thank You @Jaxel

All links are done using XenForo's built in link parser... check your customized templates.
@Jaxel

I looked in your current xml file for both XenPorta and XenMedia. The block EWRblock_MediaRecent is not added or updated. I had to uninstall and reinstall the xml file EWRblock_MediaRecent block for the new changes to take affect. Reverting the template just reverted it back to the old code. Hope this helps anyone that is having issues with this block.

Thanks,
Itworx4me

I run Xenmedio, and I wish to change the "Media" tab to read something else.

I don't need to change anything within the Media section - just the name on the tab.

I believe that this can be achieved by editing phrases, but I need to know WHICH phrase(s) to change.

If I search Phrases, I get 157 results for "media" - some related to Xenmedio, and some not. I even get results containing mediO rather than mediA.

So my question is simply WHICH phrase(s) do I need to edit in order to change the Nav Tab title.

Anyone have any tips on how to add a "submit media" button near the top-right of the page? Afraid my users won't look under the navbar to submit media. Big button in right column would be rockin'

How do you uninstall this?

Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRmedio/Install.php at line 388
  2. EWRmedio_Install->_uninstall_0() in EWRmedio/Install.php at line 360
  3. EWRmedio_Install::uninstallCode()
  4. call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 200
  5. XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1767
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 122
  7. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/blah/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Last edited:
How do you uninstall this?

Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRmedio/Install.php at line 388
  2. EWRmedio_Install->_uninstall_0() in EWRmedio/Install.php at line 360
  3. EWRmedio_Install::uninstallCode()
  4. call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 200
  5. XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1767
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 122
  7. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/blah/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Submit ONE piece of media to the library, then uninstall.

Submit ONE piece of media to the library, then uninstall.
I did, tried uninstalling again, and got this error:

ErrorException: rmdir(/home/blah/public_html/data/media): Directory not empty - library/EWRmedio/Install.php:391 Generated By: DRE, A moment ago Stack Trace #0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'rmdir(/home/blah...', '/home/blah/publi...', 391, Array) #1 /home/blah/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Install.php(391): rmdir('/home/blah/publi...') #2 /home/blah/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Install.php(360): EWRmedio_Install->_uninstall_0() #3 [internal function]: EWRmedio_Install::uninstallCode(Array) #4 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php(200): call_user_func(Array, Array) #5 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1767): XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() #6 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(122): XenForo_DataWriter->delete() #7 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() #8 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #9 /home/blah/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #10 {main} Request State array(3) { ["url"] => string(47) "http://8th.us/admin.php?add-ons/EWRmedio/delete" ["_GET"] => array(1) { ["add-ons/EWRmedio/delete"] => string(0) "" } ["_POST"] => array(2) { ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1" ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********" } }

What is in that directory?
hi def thumbnails. uninstalling this after uploading a video did not work as designed. it removed the addon from the list of addons and hid it but it did not remove the templates etc.

hi def thumbnails. uninstalling this after uploading a video did not work as designed. it removed the addon from the list of addons and hid it but it did not remove the templates etc.
Hmm... I forgot to add the uninstall structure for the high def thumbnails.

Remove the following lines from install.php and try uninstalling again.
Code:
        $targetLoc = glob(XenForo_Helper_File::getExternalDataPath()."/media/*.jpg");
        foreach ($targetLoc AS $file) { unlink($file); }

$targetLoc = XenForo_Helper_File::getExternalDataPath()."/media";
        if (is_dir($targetLoc)) { rmdir($targetLoc); }

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.6.2 CHANGELOG

• Splash page settings have been completely redesigned! People didn't like how hard it was to change the order of elements... so now I've programmed a way where you can select and chose which elements appear in what order! You will have to redo your settings for this, or your splash page will be blank.
  • Custom variable settings now have their own options group.
  • You can now use custom variables to filter down searches. In order to get this system working the way I wanted it to work,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom