[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO [Paid] 1.7.0

No permission to buy ($40.00)

Jaxel

Jaxel submitted a new resource:

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) PRO - A fully-supported version of my popular XenMedio addon.

A branding removal license and instructions on how to remove the brands quick and easily can be purchased HERE for $50. Each branding removal license is good for ONE forum only!

What is XenMedio?

XenMedio is a media library where users can browse media submitted by others in an easy to navigate directory. While the free version supports YouTube only, this pro version supports the...​

Read more about this resource...

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.5.5 CHANGELOG

This new version of XenMedio completely redesigns the link routing system. Users should be made aware that URLs to many pages within this mod have been changed in order to accommodate the new route controller. All the data remains the same, but the URLs to pages will be different. With these changes, users can expect a 5-10% boost in performance.

The "premium" features of the free version have been included in this "pro" package. You will receive not only the premium version of this mod, but...

Read the rest of this update entry...

What's the difference between the free version?
It's the only one he supports. Some media services got dropped and the urls have changed, for the better.
Jaxel said:
Unsupported platforms:
These platforms used to be supported; but support has been dropped for one reason or another. It is recommended you DELETE these hosters from the admin services section of XenMedio if you previously had them enabled, as they will no longer function and may return errors if users try to use them.
  • MegaVideo
  • Own3D
  • RedTube
  • YahooVideo
Jaxel said:
Usage Notes:

If you are upgrading from the free version, you may notice that many URLs have changed. Don't worry however, as it is very easy to use .htaccess to route around these changes.

Code:
RedirectMatch 301 ^/community/media/([a-z]+)/([\w-]+\.\d+)([\/\w]*) http://xenforo.com/community/media/$2/$1$3

Just use the above mod_rewrite redirect code in your XenForo installation's .htaccess file. The code above assumes your forum is at http://xenforo.com/community, you will need to change it to match your forum before it will function correctly.

Hi I just upgraded to this pro version and everything works just fine, but one thing:

I have all my media embed via the
Code:
[medio]38[/medio]
BBCode. The image is displayed correctly but when clicking on the images I get an error, which says that the linked site do not exist / can not be found. I upgraded from the free version and included the .htaccess code. But it do not work either the code is in the htaccess or not :)

Benny

I can also reproduce the error... the actual link that the embed code is going to is... ../media/popout

when embedding [medio=full]10[/medio] you get a n additionl link above the graphic.

I can also reproduce the error... the actual link that the embed code is going to is... ../media/popout

when embedding [medio=full]10[/medio] you get a n additionl link above the graphic.
I can confirm it... simple error I made with the new routing system, I forgot to update the URL on 1 template... I have a fix in the next update... for now, edit the template: EWRmedio_BBcode
Code:
{xen:link 'media/popout', $media}
replace with
Code:
{xen:link 'media/media/popout', $media}

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.5.6 CHANGELOG

• Removed the moderation queue handler from the system. With XenForo 1.1.4, you can now add alert notifications to navigation tabs, the moderation queue has been moved to these alert notifications. You can delete the folder "library/EWRmedio/ModerationQueueHandler" from your server if you wish.
  • Added a "select all" feature to the administrate keywords list.
  • Fixed a bug in the BBcode that broke the OverlayTrigger.
  • XenPorta blocks have been included in this release.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom