[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO [Paid] 1.7.0

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Does this have the option to turn off email alerts when someone comments your videos?

Installed Medio PRO v1.5.6 and I am getting following notice 'There are templates that may be outdated. Click here to review them.' The following template has been identified - Template EWRmedio_BBcode
please advise

Does this have the option to turn off email alerts when someone comments your videos?
This mod, conforms to the built in xenforo alert system...
Installed Medio PRO v1.5.6 and I am getting following notice 'There are templates that may be outdated. Click here to review them.' The following template has been identified - Template EWRmedio_BBcode
please advise
Just revert as needed.

Question: If I decide to get this because the free version isn't getting enough attention. Will I ensure that it will load properly without giving me these errosr?

Media URL did not retrieve valid data or Media URL did not match any supported services?

Jaxel, is there an easy way to create a RSS for categories or playlists? For example, I am using this for podcasts (my own media) and for iTunes, you have to have an RSS feed to the audio.

Jaxel, is there an easy way to create a RSS for categories or playlists? For example, I am using this for podcasts (my own media) and for iTunes, you have to have an RSS feed to the audio.

Type /rss or /podcast at the end of the category URL.

Oh it's already in there! Awesome, thanks for that.

While I've got you here - one more silly question. I just uploaded a mp3 to my server, but when I use the link to the mp3 and/or the file extension to submit the media, it doesn't work. Is there some sort of format that I am supposed to use when submitting a hosted mp3?

Oh it's already in there! Awesome, thanks for that.

While I've got you here - one more silly question. I just uploaded a mp3 to my server, but when I use the link to the mp3 and/or the file extension to submit the media, it doesn't work. Is there some sort of format that I am supposed to use when submitting a hosted mp3?

audio:{relatice_path_to_file_from_data/local}

audio:{relatice_path_to_file_from_data/local}

Easy enough, thank you. I have a few more questions for you. Thanks again for your support - I love these premium releases lol.

The "Submit Media" button does not work for me after I upgraded to premium. It just tries to load an overlay but nothing happens.

Also, is there any way to add a timer on the player? (i.e. 0:04/36:07). I filled out the duration fields, but no luck.

Last edited:

RSS pulls fine, but when I do /podcast to pull the local media - I get this:

Code:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<errors>
<error>
<![CDATA[ The requested page is unrepresentable as RSS. ]]>
</error>
</errors>

Jaxel,

I'm getting an error when i approve moderated media. I'll include this shortly. Additionally, I'm not sure if it's where I've stared at a monitor so long that my eyes are bleeding, but for the life of me I cannot see how to enable to support for Twitch Videos etc.

RSS pulls fine, but when I do /podcast to pull the local media - I get this:

Code:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<errors>
<error>
<![CDATA[ The requested page is unrepresentable as RSS. ]]>
</error>
</errors>

Jaxel, any idea on this? I don't mind the other two problems, but this one is quite big for me.

Thank you. Do you have a quick fix for me in the mean time? I already have a mad mob of people demanding iTunes access.
None... with the PRO version, I changed the way {local} is represented... I forgot to fix the /podcast settings because nobody ever used it since it only works with local media, and most people dont use local media

I get this when I try to approve media submitted by Registered users - Any idea?

Warning: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Undefined variable: queueModel' in /home/ps4gamer/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Model/Media.php:317 Stack trace: #0 /home/ps4gamer/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Model/Media.php(317): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/ps4gamer/...', 317, Array) #1 /home/ps4gamer/public_html/library/EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php(45): EWRmedio_Model_Media->approveMedia(Array) #2 /home/ps4gamer/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(313): EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionQueue() #3 /home/ps4gamer/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #4 /home/ps4gamer/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #5 {main} thrown in /home/ps4gamer/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Model/Media.php on line 317

Fatal error: Call to a member function deleteFromModerationQueue() on a non-object in /home/ps4gamer/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Model/Media.php on line 317

Seems my $40 premium for the support is doing wonders.......any chance on an update on this, as it's a pretty big issue.

Top Bottom