[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) PRO [Paid] 1.7.0

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I get this when I try to approve media submitted by Registered users - Any idea?

Warning: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Undefined variable: queueModel' in /home/ps4gamer/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Model/Media.php:317 Stack trace: #0 /home/ps4gamer/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Model/Media.php(317): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/ps4gamer/...', 317, Array) #1 /home/ps4gamer/public_html/library/EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php(45): EWRmedio_Model_Media->approveMedia(Array) #2 /home/ps4gamer/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(313): EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionQueue() #3 /home/ps4gamer/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #4 /home/ps4gamer/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #5 {main} thrown in /home/ps4gamer/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Model/Media.php on line 317

Fatal error: Call to a member function deleteFromModerationQueue() on a non-object in /home/ps4gamer/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Model/Media.php on line 317

Remove line 317 from the bolded file. In the PRO version, I moved the location of the moderation queue, and I forgot to remove that line.

Another issue:

The links in the alerts seem to go back to the domain.com/media, rather than the actual media item itself. Makes it very hard to comment on media that is no longer on the recent or popular media blocks.

None... with the PRO version, I changed the way {local} is represented... I forgot to fix the /podcast settings because nobody ever used it since it only works with local media, and most people dont use local media

Any ETA for the next update? I understand the situation with 1.2 as it stands - but currently it feels like I paid for a broken product (after all the local media is why I purchased PRO)

Any ETA for the next update? I understand the situation with 1.2 as it stands - but currently it feels like I paid for a broken product (after all the local media is why I purchased PRO)
I cant give support to XenForo 1.2 beta... there will be no 1.2 compatible release until after 1.2 comes out of beta.

I cant give support to XenForo 1.2 beta... there will be no 1.2 compatible release until after 1.2 comes out of beta.

I was moreso questioning the local media fix rather that 1.2 compatibility. Is it safe to assume there won't be an update/fix until 1.2 is officially released?

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.5.7 Changelog

This release brings compatibility for this mod and XenForo 1.2... I hope. There are a lot of changes in XF 1.2, and even though I haven't encountered anymore bugs, doesn't mean they have all been fixed. If you find any bugs, please let me know.
  • Fixed /podcast url for categories. You can now once again use the /podcast url as an alternative to the /rss url in order to serve media to preferred podcast clients.
  • A new switch has been added to service hoster information that makes them...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to pull Youtube rss channel feeds automatically?

Example:

1. I upload the video on Youtube
2. It auto posts on the Xenmedio section on my forum.

Kinda like the feeder / registered feeds xenforo uses.

This would be awesome if I can, if not I would pay to have this feature asap! :)

Is it possible to pull Youtube rss channel feeds automatically?

Example:

1. I upload the video on Youtube
2. It auto posts on the Xenmedio section on my forum.

Kinda like the feeder / registered feeds xenforo uses.

This would be awesome if I can, if not I would pay to have this feature asap! :)
You can batch pull from youtube, but there is no auto pull.. and there are no plans for one.

The batch pull can be found at media/submit/youtube and is only available to administrators.

So I can load mp3s that are on my server, and folks can play them via this software.

Is some form of player needed?

And are they just streamable, or are they downloadable? (I need them to just be streamable)

Top Bottom