[8WR] XenCarta (Wiki) PRO

[8WR] XenCarta (Wiki) PRO [Paid] 1.4.8a

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I am an admin and don't get the option of changing data type to PHP
Ah yes... I remember now... I changed it. If you click on the "Special" link in the navbar, there will be an administrate wiki section. You can make a PHP page there.

where i can find the download?

and how i can import the old wiki to my new webspace?
After you purchase, the addon is emailed directly to you... check your spam folders.

No importing required if you are using the free version... both the free and the pro version use the same databases.

Anyone want to post more links to sites that use this? I'm trying to figure out which is the best wiki to use with my site. (if any)

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'test' for key 'page_slug'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1612
XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1601
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1393
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in EWRcarta/Model/Pages.php at line 159
EWRcarta_Model_Pages->updatePage() in EWRcarta/ControllerPublic/Wiki/Special.php at line 146
EWRcarta_ControllerPublic_Wiki_Special->actionSpecialCreate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/beta/public_html/index.php at line 13
Is it possible to make it so that it doesn't show a server error? something like "this url has already been taken". It might get flooded with these if the wiki becomes larger and larger.

Is there a fix for this yet @Jaxel ?

Users still have the Wiki options in their Preferences even if they don't have any Wiki permissions
You mean if they don't have permission to create pages, they still have the option to automatically watch pages that they create? It's not really a bug, more of a quirk in design...

You mean if they don't have permission to create pages, they still have the option to automatically watch pages that they create? It's not really a bug, more of a quirk in design...

Yeah

yVQjC0y.png

I feel like a user shouldn't be given those options for A. If they don't have permission to Create Wiki Pages and for B. If they don't have the permission to View Wiki Content

Can this support multiple pages/games.

Like say if I want to use the wiki for guildwars 2 then I want another section for World of Warcraft etc...?

It is possible to change "Wiki Index - Forum Name" title? For example.. Wiki XenForo - Forum Name.
Change that where? Everything in this mod is phrased...

Can this support multiple pages/games.

Like say if I want to use the wiki for guildwars 2 then I want another section for World of Warcraft etc...?
I guess you could make a single parent node for each game... then only display 1 branch deep on your sidebar?

Seems like there isn't much support for this anymore... sadly.
I get a lot of XenForo Alerts... sometimes when an alert for a watched thread gets lost in the shuffle.

Top Bottom