[8WR] XenCarta (Wiki) PRO

[8WR] XenCarta (Wiki) PRO [Paid] 1.4.8a

No permission to buy ($30.00)

@Jaxel i purchased the plugin, installed and setup and the new function works great. Thank you so much for doing that. If I could make one minor request... could we add the option to automatically add a prefix to the thread that gets created when creating a page? I'd like each thread to have a 'wiki' thread prefix. If i could get this, I'll be set for life :P

Hello
Not sure on how :
  • Added the ability to create a discussion thread at the point of wiki page creation.
Works.
I am creating new page, but can't see direct link to create a forum thread.
I have to edit again to see the option.

Thanks

Hello
Not sure on how :
  • Added the ability to create a discussion thread at the point of wiki page creation.
Works.
I am creating new page, but can't see direct link to create a forum thread.
I have to edit again to see the option.

Thanks
In the "Options" area is a checkbox to create a discussion thread.

Jumping back on board with this add-on, need to get our wiki going again :)

What bb code formatting do I need to give a header, in order to make it "<h1>" html equiv? Or can one not auto-generate a TOC with bbcode?

@Jaxel i purchased the plugin, installed and setup and the new function works great. Thank you so much for doing that. If I could make one minor request... could we add the option to automatically add a prefix to the thread that gets created when creating a page? I'd like each thread to have a 'wiki' thread prefix. If i could get this, I'll be set for life :p

hey @Jaxel, i'm sure you're busy with a lot of other stuff, but if you can add the wiki thread prefix thing i mentioned, i'd gladly donate (if you have a button somewhere?)

hey @Jaxel, i'm sure you're busy with a lot of other stuff, but if you can add the wiki thread prefix thing i mentioned, i'd gladly donate (if you have a button somewhere?)
Its not really feasible... since every forum has different prefixes and the system allows you to select between multiple forums.

Jumping back on board with this add-on, need to get our wiki going again :)

What bb code formatting do I need to give a header, in order to make it "<h1>" html equiv? Or can one not auto-generate a TOC with bbcode?
[h2][/h2] etc...

No. But you can use conditionals.
How so?

Also, can Xencarta do...
1. Defaults for variables that aren't defined? For example, on MW you can do {{{width|100%}}}, which would set the width to 100% if you don't define the width. If you do define the width, say 80%, then it would set it to 80%.
2. Expressions and switches? Like: {{#ifexpr: {{{gendercode|-1}}} = -1 OR {{{gendercode|-1}}} = 8||<span style="color: blue; font-size: 10.5pt">{{#switch: {{{gendercode|-1}}}|0=Male only|1=87.5% ‚|2=75% ‚|3=62.5%‚|4=50% ‚|5=37.5% ‚|6=25% ‚|7=12.5% ‚|Derp}}

Also, how do the PHP templates work? Can you do what I want above via PHP templates? I'm trying to understand the purpose of them.

Top Bottom