[8WR] XenCarta (Wiki) PRO

[8WR] XenCarta (Wiki) PRO [Paid] 1.4.8a

No permission to buy ($30.00)
@Jaxel I installed this last night, and when my "alerts" page is clicked on, it shows this:

Fatal error: Class 'EWRcarta_ControllerPublic_Account' not found in/home2/nomuscle/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(482) : eval()'d code on line 1

I got a friend to look in to it, but from what he could tell he said it appeared the folders were installed correctly, but to ask you about it.

Oh! and also just realized when you just hover the mouse cursor over the alerts tab, it shows this:

The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

@Jaxel I installed this last night, and when my "alerts" page is clicked on, it shows this:

Fatal error: Class 'EWRcarta_ControllerPublic_Account' not found in/home2/nomuscle/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(482) : eval()'d code on line 1

I got a friend to look in to it, but from what he could tell he said it appeared the folders were installed correctly, but to ask you about it.
Reuploaded the file.

Jason, why is it essential that the wiki tab create a query on every page load just for the tab to show, when every other add-on can show the tab without such a query being run?

Jason, why is it essential that the wiki tab create a query on every page load just for the tab to show, when every other add-on can show the tab without such a query being run?
In order to list the title of the index page it is. All it does is query for the index page.

Is it possible to make certain pages only accessible to certain usergroups? At this point I'm just hiding pages, but if someone were to pass the link off to someone that wasn't supposed to see that page, they'd still be able to see it.

Thanks!

Top Bottom