XF 1.2 1.2.0 not upgrading to 1.2.2

ineedhelp

So I've downloaded the upgrade and attempted to install it on my server. Files upload fine!

But when I go to domain.com/install it says.....

No Upgrade Available
You are already running the current version (1.2.0). To do a fresh install, click here.

I've tried twice and same result.

Is there a mix up in xenforo's download files?

Yes I am downloading the upgrade files for 1.2.2 from the download section.

:confused:

That can only mean you've uploaded the files incorrectly. Verify that you overwrote the files instead of skipping ones that already existed.

ninja.png
ninja.png

All the files were overwritten fine. As I have done with previous upgrades. I can even see the 'Last modified' dates for the files uploaded have changed to, todays date.

There's only so many ways it can go wrong...

Open the file library/XenForo/Application.php

What version is there?

upload_2013-9-25_16-42-4.webp

Also, upload a screenshot of your FTP program where the files are uploaded to.

As Chris has stated, there only way to get that message is if in fact, the files are still registering as 1.2.0. THe only way to fix it is to either re-upload and ensure they are overwritten and not skipped or checking the file Chris has stated.

Of course, if you turned of file stat checking in APC or another opcode cache that would do it as well (but you should know you did that and that it has this effect :)).

@Mike was right, the issue was to do with APC - The hosting co. has corrected this and now the upgrade is in progress.

So HOPEFULLY it'll upgrade fine!

And Yes it's all done and sorted!

Upgraded successfully.

Thanks all!

Top Bottom