1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 1.1.5 >>> 1.2 beta 5

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by Shelley, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Made the upgrade to 1.2 and got the following server error.
    *clueless*
    Code:
    end_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'bbsmiley_xen.xf_deferred' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

Code:
    #0 /home/bbsmiley/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('????SELECT MIN(...')
    #1 /home/bbsmiley/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '????SELECT MIN(...')
    #2 /home/bbsmiley/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('????SELECT MIN(...')
    #3 /home/bbsmiley/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(825): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????SELECT MIN(...', Array)
    #4 /home/bbsmiley/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(137): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne('????SELECT MIN(...')
    #5 /home/bbsmiley/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php(182): XenForo_Model_Deferred->updateNextDeferredTime()
    #6 /home/bbsmiley/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(125): XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData()
    #7 /home/bbsmiley/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #8 {main}

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I don't see any errors?

3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Did you just revert the template as it looks OK now.

4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I think there was an edit just as we replied...

That error can be ignored unless it continues happening.

Shelley likes this.
  5. Shelley

Yeah just reverted them.

That's the rror in the server error logs i got.

Another issue is I can't seem to enable any add-ons :LOL: I'm getting this error popping up when i try to enable them.

Code:
    Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Model_AddOn::rebuildAddOnCachesAfterActiveSwitch() must be an array, none given, called in /home/bbsmiley/public_html/library/Bookmarks/DataWriter/AddOn.php on line 19 and defined
    [LIST=1]
    [*]XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 504
    [*]XenForo_Model_AddOn->rebuildAddOnCachesAfterActiveSwitch() in Bookmarks/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 19
    [*]Bookmarks_DataWriter_AddOn->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1397
    [*]XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Abstract.php at line 131
    [*]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Abstract->_getToggleResponse() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 314
    [*]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionToggle() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
    [*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    [*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/bbsmiley/public_html/admin.php at line 13
    [/LIST]

6. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

That looks like an issue with the Bookmarks add-on

7. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I believe that is an issue with the Bookmarks add-on.

8. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Defnitely bookmarks. It was the error I was getting, until i upgraded it to the current version :D

9. Shelley

Ah yeah I upgraded bookmarks as you posted and that sorted that. Okay, everything seems to be working as it should I think I conjured up a bigger issue than there actually was. All good. Thanks again :)

10. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

and now you can try RC1 ;)

Vincent likes this.
  11. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

I think they were waiting for Shelley to screw up her upgrade before releasing RC1.... right? @Mike @Brogan :D

Jeremy, whynot, Chris D and 1 other person like this.
  12. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

I don't know Shelley... you've seen more releases than most of us, yet you still failed to realise that there could well be a new release on "release day" :D :LOL:

Lisa, Gazhyde, Shelley and 1 other person like this.
  13. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

I blame the weather, it's melted her brains.

Shelley likes this.
  14. Shelley

It all ended nicely. :)

And.... I really hope you have to go shopping today. :D

Lisa likes this.