1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed (1.2 Beta 5) Paid Subscription Error

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by 0ptima, Jul 14, 2013.

1. 0ptima

0ptima Well-Known Member

Got the following error when importing paid subscriptions from VB 3.8

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value adjusted for column 'length_amount' at row 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1612
    XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1601
    XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1393
    XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 591
    XenForo_Model_Import->_importData() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 969
    XenForo_Model_Import->importUserUpgradeDefinition() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 1477
    XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->stepPaidSubscriptions() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
    XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 180
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 232
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 175
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/public_html/xf/admin.php at line 13

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Just out of curiosity, did you have a subscription length with a number value > 255? What did you set?

Our structure only supports a max of 255 for that, so it will have to be capped (which is now fixed).

3. 0ptima

0ptima Well-Known Member

I remember vaguely changing the length of the description of the paid sub shown to the user (IE I added more info on what they were getting). Could that be the issue?

4. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Yes. XenForo only supports 255 characters in their paid subscriptions.

5. Mike

No, not the data -- the length of the subscription itself. Did you enter it as "365 days" instead of "1 year", for example?

6. 0ptima

0ptima Well-Known Member

Yes, it is set to 365 days. Do I need to update it on VB or can XF convert it?

7. Mike

It would be capped to 255 days in XF - you want 1 year.

8. 0ptima

0ptima Well-Known Member

Thanks, I will look into fixing this on my end before converting.