[021] XenForo WebSockets [Deleted]

I really wish @021 could somehow reconcile with the xf team.

This addon is great, I've extended it in many ways to make various parts of my site "live".
Reconcile implies XF staff has negative feelings towards him, rather than his feelings being one-sided.

He may have had some disagreements with staff here, but nothing is preventing him from coming back or doing business. He was the person who chose to escalate things and make the decisions he made, and he could have made them in a way that affected his customers less. He could have made the same statement, that he no longer wanted to be active in the XF community, but he would keep his add-ons available until his license lapses.

It comes down to ego and nothing else.

Hopefully, you are allowed to release it as a separate addon, free or paid.
I extend his other add-ons (real time alerts and threads) which were all deleted, so unless you have them already installed... 😞

This addon is great, I've extended it in many ways to make various parts of my site "live".
Would be interested in this, either as a free addon much like you have extended some of Bob's addons, or as a paid option.

Hopefully, you are allowed to release it as a separate addon, free or paid.

Would be interested in this, either as a free addon much like you have extended some of Bob's addons, or as a paid option.

Here you go - this is the live conversation addon - the other features I will need to de-tangle from my custom side code.

Top Bottom