[021] XenForo Messenger [Deleted]

Here's why:

Imagine buying this addon for $360+ and then a month later, it’s deleted.
🤔Mate, are you aware of what 'Mobbing' is?

I could attempt explaining this dysfunctional group behaviour, however it is a behaviour which to dare highlight within the midst of individuals actively participant—yet furthermore also within a community predominantly comprised of individuals prone to such communal dysfunctionality....the result will likely be variable hysteria.

Even this mere allusion, and particularly due to my doing so as a demonstration thereof the antithesis, may potentially be too triggering for some, though we shall see.

Now, would it not be reasonable community fora leaders ought conduct theirselves accordingly of a standard significantly elevated than that of the general community?

I am certainly no shining model of such, however even my worst behaviour while anonymously terrorizing vicious trollers on such oh so civil platforms as TGram, is of a conduct standard higher than so oft proven by many of the so-called community leaders whom frequent here.

Frankly I think there should be a requisite test of which to complete in full, preceding any individual assuming a position of community leadership responsibilities.

Alas the common behaviours presented amongst this communities more aggressive members suggests a requisite leadership proficiency test would likely inhibit the vast majority of incipient dictators and thusly slash profitability for xf and as doing so or otherwise not, would be solely to xf's discretion—therefore I'd wager shall remain as a non-consideration.

Really is quite astonishing to realize that more often, honourable conduct is not the case here—amongst a community of so-called community leaders.

Honestly my opinion is that the general standard of conduct I have witnessed here, appears comparable to that of individuals possessed with some sort of dictator-esque complex which is extremely concerning due to the significant social & interpersonal influence potentials.

So with all due respect, regarding the quoted-and I must say, rather childish comment, sure, yeah the resource >link< has been scrubbed from this XF.com site subsequent thereof an irreconcilable disagreement occuring between xf staff & the private developer.

However this xf.com resource page was simply what amounts to a promotional >link< to the purchasable-downloadable resource files.

Although no longer >linked< from here, these resource files have remained consistent and unaffected as was the case beforehand at the original source - @devsell.io

Thus, @Wing, the shameless & unnecessary jab failed to hit the mark—ironically instead it actually ricocheted straight back from whence it came...admittedly, this is mildly humourous.

🤔Mate, are you aware of what 'Mobbing' is?

I could attempt explaining this dysfunctional group behaviour, however it is a behaviour which to dare highlight within the midst of individuals actively participant—yet furthermore also within a community predominantly comprised of individuals prone to such communal dysfunctionality....the result will likely be variable hysteria.

Even this mere allusion, and particularly due to my doing so as a demonstration thereof the antithesis, may potentially be too triggering for some, though we shall see.

Now, would it not be reasonable community fora leaders ought conduct theirselves accordingly of a standard significantly elevated than that of the general community?

I am certainly no shining model of such, however even my worst behaviour while anonymously terrorizing vicious trollers on such oh so civil platforms as TGram, is of a conduct standard higher than so oft proven by many of the so-called community leaders whom frequent here.

Frankly I think there should be a requisite test of which to complete in full, preceding any individual assuming a position of community leadership responsibilities.

Alas the common behaviours presented amongst this communities more aggressive members suggests a requisite leadership proficiency test would likely inhibit the vast majority of incipient dictators and thusly slash profitability for xf and as doing so or otherwise not, would be solely to xf's discretion—therefore I'd wager shall remain as a non-consideration.

Really is quite astonishing to realize that more often, honourable conduct is not the case here—amongst a community of so-called community leaders.

Honestly my opinion is that the general standard of conduct I have witnessed here, appears comparable to that of individuals possessed with some sort of dictator-esque complex which is extremely concerning due to the significant social & interpersonal influence potentials.

So with all due respect, regarding the quoted-and I must say, rather childish comment, sure, yeah the resource >link< has been scrubbed from this XF.com site subsequent thereof an irreconcilable disagreement occuring between xf staff & the private developer.

However this xf.com resource page was simply what amounts to a promotional >link< to the purchasable-downloadable resource files.

Although no longer >linked< from here, these resource files have remained consistent and unaffected as was the case beforehand at the original source - @devsell.io

Thus, @Wing, the shameless & unnecessary jab failed to hit the mark—ironically instead it actually ricocheted straight back from whence it came...admittedly, this is mildly humourous.
Not sure why you're bringing this drama back up after 6 months, when the developer only tentatively has anything to do with this site.

Mobbing is not why this developer left, he left because he had a tantrum when he was moderated for rude behavior. He has a very antagonistic personality, and was often abrasive.

Most of the mobbing in this thread was because of lack of transparency in pricing, rather than the pricing itself.

Not sure why you're bringing this drama back up after 6 months, when the developer only tentatively has anything to do with this site.
Are we not free to opinionate?—or does one first require providing an explanation to–and receiving an approval from–you?

Mobbing is not why this developer left,
You've misinterpreted this.

Most of the mobbing in this thread was because of lack of transparency in pricing, rather than the pricing itself.
Mobbing is mobbing, regardless of excuses.

Top Bottom