Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.2
Additional requirements
php 7.2+
Standard Library by Xon v1.18.0+
Search Improvements v2.9.0+
License
MIT Licence
Screenshots are still to be added, XF1 version has similar functionality and the screenshots

This add-on introduces potentially breaking changes to moderation permissions. Please review usergroup permissions carefully!

A Collection of improvements to XF's reporting system. Fully phrased.

On install, all existing warnings are copied into a new warning change tracking log and associated with reports. This process occurs as a background task, and is non-disruptive.

Note; when reports are sent to a forum, the warning<->report links can not be created!

Feature list:
  • Improve performance of Report Center by reducing stock XenForo N+1 query behaviour
  • Permission based access to the report center:
    • Default permissions set for groups (global/content) for groups with warn or edit basic profile permissions.
    • New Permissions:
      • View Report center
      • Comment on open report
      • Comment on closed report
      • Update a report's status
      • Assign report
      • See reporter username
  • Sends an Alert to moderators who have commented/reported on a report.
    • Only sends an alert if the previous alert has not been viewed
    • Report Alerts link to the actual comments for longer reports
    • Report Alerts include the title of the report
  • Alert moderators if a report is assigned to them
  • Links Warnings to reports.
    • Visible from the warning itself, and when issuing warnings against content.
  • Link reply bans to reports
    • Log reply bans into report system
    • Optional Issue a reply-ban on issuing a warning (default disabled)
    • Allow reply-banning through a closed threads for moderators
  • Link Reports to Warnings.
    • Logs changes to Warnings (add/edit/delete), and associates them with a report.
  • Automatically create a report for a warning.
  • When issuing a Warning, option to resolve any linked report.
  • Optional ability to log warnings into reports when they expire. This does not disrupt who the report was assigned to, and does not re-open the report.
  • Report Comment Likes.
  • Resolved Report Alerts are logged into Report Comments (as an explicit field).
  • Search report comments
  • Optional ability to search report comments by associated warning points, and warned user. (Requires Enhanced Search Improvements add-on)
  • Reverse order of report comments (default disabled)
  • Optional auto-reject/resolve sufficiently old reports (default disabled)
  • Show content date when viewing a report
  • Show forum for post reports in report list
  • Permission-based ability to join a reported conversation
Author
Xon
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 11 ratings

More resources from Xon

Latest updates

1. 2.18.3 - Bugfix update

Fix server error when the an approval queue entry exists but the content has been hard deleted...
  2. 2.18.2 - Bugfix update

Workaround XF bug when a hinted event handler is called without any hint Compatibility fix with...
  3. 2.18.1 - Bugfix update

Fix report comment reaction alerts had the content's avatar instead of the actioning user

Latest reviews

I cannot rate Xon highly enough. He's helpful and knowledgeable, and understands Xenforo on a very deep level.
The only thing better than Xon's plugins is his service...had an issue with a recent release and he solved it promptly. SO glad I can rely on so many of his free and paid resources!!
I'm using this since 1.5. Recently i've had a small problem and Xon helped me out within a second. Awesome support, very friendly and reliable!!! Thank you!
I've used this for over a year on a large forum with over 20 million posts. It's been working with no problems. My moderators really like the features which make reports much easier to keep track of, especially the ability to assign reports to other mods.
Another great addon by Xon - thanks! Especially like the "Assign report" feature, as it prevents confusion and redundancy.
Another great add-on from Xon.
This one makes Reports so much easier to handle and track, which in turn leads to making them simpler to resolve. You can see when another moderator is dealing with things, get updates on comments etc without having to go and look at the Report Center, just in case there's been a change.

Xon is also very diligent on bug reports and support, turning round fixes very quickly.
An excellent add-on which adds more features to the reporting system in XF2. The quality of add-ons and support offered by Xon is top-notch. Thanks!
Big thanks for this add-on. We really appreciate the improved functionality of the reports center. This is a must have add-on for our site and probably yours (unless you do no moderation).
We commissioned Xon for many of these features, and he continues to add more functionality. At this point our forums could not function without it. It is a substantial improvement for managing reports. From delegating more granular permissions to significantly improved logging in various forms it has greatly improved moderation efficiency and accuracy.
Xon continues to extend XF in practical ways that make you wonder why he's not hired. This addon is no exception. One thing that has always lacked in the reports is better searching. It's baffling to me you can only search by report username. So many more parameters are useful for searching for. Thanks!!
Top Bottom