Additional requirements
OpenSSL (HTTPS), OpenXBL Application Key
License
MIT
Visible branding
Yes
ZCisLPq.png

About OpenXBL
OpenXBL is a free to use Xbox Live API and includes friendly documentation, tutorial videos, and sample projects to get you started. What started as an example project to show the power of OpenXBL turned into a mature XenForo Add-on. With premium-like features and clean GitHub documentation anyone can get started regardless of programming knowledge.

Get Authenticating
This add-on will allow your users to associate an Xbox Live account to their profile and/or "Log in with Xbox Live."

Be A Community
With the Xbox Live Showcase and Hub your users can share game clips and screenshots directly from your website. No need for extra steps and no strings attached.

Stay Connected
Users can view their friends list, send Xbox Live messages, and view profile information.

It's XenForo After All
  • Reward users with a custom trophy
    • Go to /admin.php?trophies > Award This Trophy If... > Privileges and Status
  • Extensive User/Group Permissions
  • Compatibility
    • Widget Framework (show the hub)
    • TaigaChat (announce user sharing Xbox DVR)

Demo
https://halocustoms.com/

Need Help?
Join me on Discord with this invite - https://discord.gg/x6kk8M2

What You'll Need
Installation Steps
  • Upload contents of 'upload' folder to XenForo root
  • Go to your XBL.IO profile and set up the 'Xbox App' in your profile.
  • Inside the XenForo settings for OpenXBL put your Application Key in.
    • Home > Options > OpenXBL
Roadmap

This is just a beta and is an early release so it only supports single sign on for now. It is open source so you can start changing that if you'd like. If not, I will be working on rolling out future updates which include:
  • Achievements
  • Clubs
Branding

Is visible but you can remove it if you want (open source) so no I won't be offended.

Final Comments

I am the sole developer of this add-on and I also own OpenXBL. All resources are free to use and requires no payment information. You just simplify need an account so this add-on works properly. I do not work for and I am not endorsed by Microsoft, Xbox, or any of its subsidiaries. Everything is kept organized in the GitHub repository.

Please feel free to contribute, comment, or ask for help.

Additional Images

2017-04-27-02-51-halocustoms.com.webpshowcase_01.webpshowcase_02.webpshowcase_03.webpshowcase_04.webpshowcase_05.webpshowcase_06.webpshowcase_07.webpshowcase_08.webplogin_bar.webpvisitor_sidebar.webp
Author
TACTICS
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Latest updates

1. OpenXBL 1.5 Release

What's new? Xbox DVR Xbox Live Messages Showcase / Hub Announcement Subscriptions on...
  2. A Few Roadmap Features Added!

Bug fixed during new registration [NEW] User / Group Permissions [NEW] Profile Information [NEW]...
  3. New Features + Bug Fixes

Added login button to login bar / drop down. Fixed an issue that would override the sidebar...

Latest reviews

Awesome easy to setup and works good as far as I can tell. I had some trouble at first but the creator helped. You should however put in the requirements that it requires mcrypt php package/module
Top Bottom