- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Additional requirements
- OpenSSL (HTTPS), OpenXBL Application Key
- Visible branding
OpenXBL is a free to use Xbox Live API and includes friendly documentation, tutorial videos, and sample projects to get you started. What started as an example project to show the power of OpenXBL turned into a mature XenForo Add-on. With premium-like features and clean GitHub documentation anyone can get started regardless of programming knowledge.
This add-on will allow your users to associate an Xbox Live account to their profile and/or "Log in with Xbox Live."
Be A Community
With the Xbox Live Showcase and Hub your users can share game clips and screenshots directly from your website. No need for extra steps and no strings attached.
Users can view their friends list and view profile information.
- Gamerscore Leaderboard
- Games Played Leaderboard
- Community DVR Showcase
- Xbox DVR
- Friends List
- Xbox Authentication
- Games Played / Owned in Member Profiles
Join me on Discord with this invite - https://discord.gg/x6kk8M2
What You'll Need
- OpenSSL or similar (need HTTPS)
- OpenXBL Application Key (free, requires an Xbox profile)
- Upload contents of 'upload' folder to XenForo root
- Go to your XBL.IO profile and set up the 'Xbox App' in your profile.
- Inside the XenForo Connected Accounts for Xbox Live put your Application Key in.
- Home > Connected Accounts > Xbox Live
Watch Our Installation Tutorial
Is visible but you can remove it if you want (open source) so no I won't be offended.
This is a bare bones add-on that could use a lot of love. Be a hero and help contribute updates on GitHub!
I am the sole developer of this add-on and I also own OpenXBL. All resources are free to use and requires no payment information. You just simplify need an account so this add-on works properly. I do not work for and I am not endorsed by Microsoft, Xbox, or any of its subsidiaries. Everything is kept organized in the GitHub repository.
Please feel free to contribute, comment, or ask for help.
- Related resources
- OpenXBL for XenForo 1.5