• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

xPortal

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just keeps showing up as the same size thumbnail it doesn't display full size on the right hand side. I want to be able to post pictures to the front page the same way as they appear in the thread, the way I format it if I center it :)
Sorry to be writing in the wrong thread but there is one single line to change to remove that 'feature' of xenforo.

in the file library/EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php
PHP:
Change
$post = $this->getThumb($post);
to
//$post = $this->getThumb($post);

I think that's enough now.

Everyone's had their say so let's get back to the thread subject.

I've just tidied this thread in an attempt to get it back on track.

I would appreciate it if there are no more similar posts as they too will be removed.

Admin Preview:
xPortal_Admin.webp

Still needs to be made pretty but the format is there. Took me forever to figure out where my problem was with getting this to display but I intend to add more admin controls along with new features once RC is released. Also I will release a guide for creating your own blocks. The guide will have to be released on my site due to guides here are more for XenForo instead of add-on's.

Just an update, I ran into a snag with saving the position of the block when editing so I'm working to fix that before releasing.

Future RC 2 version: AJAX enabled moving of blocks.

Not yet, fixing a bug with deleting of blocks then it will be ready for release. Currently working on that bug right now.

Not yet, fixing a bug with deleting of blocks then it will be ready for release. Currently working on that bug right now.
Steve must hate, at least dislike microsoft. Ms always release buggy things, let there users to debug it.

RC 1.0 is released, please uninstall the old version completely before installing the new version as the external modification is no longer required. Read the first post to find out about the new additions and changes.

RC 1.0.1 will take time to release as I am changing a few things and adding of new features so keep an eye out for that.

RC 1.0 is released, please uninstall the old version completely before installing the new version as the external modification is no longer required. Read the first post to find out about the new additions and changes.

RC 1.0.1 will take time to release as I am changing a few things and adding of new features so keep an eye out for that.

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(4, 'xenDirectory', 'http://xendirectory.net', 1)' at line 5
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in C:\Users\Seb\Desktop\Dev\htdocs\community\library\Zend\Db\Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in C:\Users\Seb\Desktop\Dev\htdocs\community\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in C:\Users\Seb\Desktop\Dev\htdocs\community\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in C:\Users\Seb\Desktop\Dev\htdocs\community\library\xPortal\Install.php at line 46
  5. xPortal_Install::installCode()
  6. call_user_func() in C:\Users\Seb\Desktop\Dev\htdocs\community\library\XenForo\Model\AddOn.php at line 214
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in C:\Users\Seb\Desktop\Dev\htdocs\community\library\XenForo\Model\AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in C:\Users\Seb\Desktop\Dev\htdocs\community\library\XenForo\ControllerAdmin\AddOn.phpat line 180
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in C:\Users\Seb\Desktop\Dev\htdocs\community\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in C:\Users\Seb\Desktop\Dev\htdocs\community\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:\Users\Seb\Desktop\Dev\htdocs\community\admin.php at line 13

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(4, 'xenDirectory', 'http://xendirectory.net', 1)' at line 5
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in C:\Users\Seb\Desktop\Dev\htdocs\community\library\Zend\Db\Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in C:\Users\Seb\Desktop\Dev\htdocs\community\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in C:\Users\Seb\Desktop\Dev\htdocs\community\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in C:\Users\Seb\Desktop\Dev\htdocs\community\library\xPortal\Install.php at line 46
  5. xPortal_Install::installCode()
  6. call_user_func() in C:\Users\Seb\Desktop\Dev\htdocs\community\library\XenForo\Model\AddOn.php at line 214
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in C:\Users\Seb\Desktop\Dev\htdocs\community\library\XenForo\Model\AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in C:\Users\Seb\Desktop\Dev\htdocs\community\library\XenForo\ControllerAdmin\AddOn.phpat line 180
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in C:\Users\Seb\Desktop\Dev\htdocs\community\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in C:\Users\Seb\Desktop\Dev\htdocs\community\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:\Users\Seb\Desktop\Dev\htdocs\community\admin.php at line 13
I'm not sure cause I have not tested this yet not sure if I will but you have to delete this line in the Listener.php just make sure if not that you replace it but I am sure that is your issue :)

Code:
 GeekPoint_CustomIndex_Helper::setDefaultRoute($config, $data);

That has to stay Victor otherwise the portal won't load first.

I'm looking into the error but not sure what it causing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom