• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

xPortal

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I do that is for sure, I hope with this release everyone loves it so much they head over to my site, register and donate to help keep overhead costs down.

Decision: I have made a decision, the next version coming out will not be 0.5 Beta but 1.0 Beta as there are quite a few changes and updates including the addition of the admin page and cross your fingers for module adding/deleting/editing. Only those that come default will have no edit option but they can be disabled.

LOL, I got my coffee brewing, going to do some more work on it before bed. Then I get to pick up my kitten in the morning and back to work on the portal.

Steve will this be a 2 or 3 column portal, and will one be able to move the blocks/widgets around?

Steve will this be a 2 or 3 column portal, and will one be able to move the blocks/widgets around?
Well now that you bring that up, I'll add options for 2 or 3 column and the blocks will be movable. Right now they will not be movable using AJAX but that is a planned feature for later. I plan to either make them movable by drop down or by drop down with a save button.

That's why i wrote it^^

Too many developers are talking about ajax, but most time they only mean the "shiny" web2.o effects like animation and other interaction stuff, which is working without an asynchronous request..:D

It's looking very good Steve.. Do you plan to implement a block for lastest polls aswell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom