• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

xPortal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, that was a bit rude... just stating the obvious, few days has been a few months, I gave up on this a long time ago, just my opinion :p
I did say I was in jail, I just got released yesterday after being locked up for 55 days. So I think I have a legit reason for being far behind. :P

I'm talking with my host and seeing if they will reinstate me and let me slide on the bill till the beginning of April so I can get back to coding.

Ok I have to wait till the first week of April to get back to work on this stuff as I don't have the money to take care of my hosting.

This may be put on hold till after I get the backup of my site with all the changes to this addon. I am trying to duplicate my work but if it becomes more work than before I will just wait. Working on it now so expect an update this weekend or sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom