• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

xPortal

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL been so busy with court I haven't had a chance to sit down with any of my addons and its annoying me. Overall the court case is slowly moving along, me and my wife are alleged of child abuse against my son so the state took him into foster care until this court stuff is over with.
Sorry to here this. It seems too many rules making life difficult. Even I left my 12 years old son in hoem alone risk charge of negligence.

Thank you all, so far we have had one court date changed due to bad weather. So I will try to get an update to the portal system after the holidays so maybe next week or so.

That must be hard to deal with. I couldn't imagine. It would break my heart...

Best wishes to you & family.

Thank you all, so far we have had one court date changed due to bad weather. So I will try to get an update to the portal system after the holidays so maybe next week or so.

Take care of family first. When you have everything fixed I will bug you with 20 questions. :)

Update: I am currently building a small addon for my personal use to help organize and manage a task list and such similar to project tools for vB. I will attempt a release an update come the weekend.

I am currently working on getting my site online first and foremost before I finish my PT similar addon.

Update 2: Back to working hard on this. I have come up with a way to do custom pages and they be controlled from the admin area. I should have an update released Monday mid day. Still setting up forums and my feature addon but overall this should be a very pleasing release.

Thanks, trying to include GeekPoints method of routing to the homepage but it doesn't work so I may have to continue on the route of my own method.

I have installed and then uninstalled this addon but I still have the xPortal option, when I click it this text appears:

Error
The PHP callback xPortal_Option_ForumChooser::renderOption is not valid. It will not be possible to display this option until the problem is resolved by editing the option definition.

How can I get rid of xPortal? it doesn't appear in Addon list.

Puntocom, as I have stated in my first post here, I'm a college student and weekends I use to study so I'm not on always. Please be patient when posting a problem. The only suggestion I have for you is to remove the xPortal folder from your library directory.

iTuN3r, I have stated already mid day Monday.

Hi, thank you for your reply. I'm not sure if that problem is caused by xPortal.

It's not in library directory and it does not appear as installed. Do you recommend me that I install and uninstall it again?

Check your xf_settings table in your database for any xportal_???? names, if they exist drop those tables.

In that case I can't say for sure what is causing it. It could be another addon that is holding on to the info of mine. Hard to say really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom