• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

xPortal

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem^^
I just wanted to warn the people here, because so many add-ons ignore the permissions and then the people are "pissed up" when there users see threads/post which shouldn't be public(for example moderator category)

Ok for the most part I have the navigation process solved but I have one error to clear up, so I can promise you for sure it will be in the next release with the portal loading by default or the option can be turned off and forums will load by default.

Ok for the most part I have the navigation process solved but I have one error to clear up, so I can promise you for sure it will be in the next release with the portal loading by default or the option can be turned off and forums will load by default.
Wow!!!!
I like something like simple portal.

For those who reported an issue with the link not working properly one way but does another, I have reproduced this bug and will have a fix in the next release.

For those who reported an issue with the link not working properly one way but does another, I have reproduced this bug and will have a fix in the next release.

Will it also have some options under the link in the ACP?

Bad news, due to court hearings this week I am having to push the next release back by a week or 2.

Hi Steve, how about your court case? I have two court cases too. I am charged for riding bicycle in pedestrian.

LOL been so busy with court I haven't had a chance to sit down with any of my addons and its annoying me. Overall the court case is slowly moving along, me and my wife are alleged of child abuse against my son so the state took him into foster care until this court stuff is over with.

LOL been so busy with court I haven't had a chance to sit down with any of my addons and its annoying me. Overall the court case is slowly moving along, me and my wife are alleged of child abuse against my son so the state took him into foster care until this court stuff is over with.

Very sorry to hear that. That has to come first. Worry about this later, you have a bigger issue.

Sorry to hear that Steve. Hope it turns out well for your family. Family first, than the rest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom