XFtoWP - XenForo to WordPress integration

XFtoWP - XenForo to WordPress integration [Paid] 1.5.5

No permission to buy ($79.00)
Hi @victorjqv, thank you for the extra information over private message.

The problem seems to be that you did not yet enter the Super user ID in WP admin > XF > Site Setup > Super user ID. This is the user ID that will perform the actions of reading, creating, and modifying users on XenForo,so make sure the user is an admin.

Once you enter the super user ID the bulk actions will proceed as expected.

A reminder: XFtoWP 1.5 bulk actions is still considered beta and it is highly recommended you have a complete backup of your XenForo database before you proceed. It may be worth running this on a cloned staging site first.

In what ways? I don't think comments have much to do with anything SEO wise apart from potentially keeping people on page longer.

The comments from XF are rendered on to the page directly (no iFrames or JS hacks) using semantic markup, so they feel native to your WP site.

If you are asking about posting a new thread to a specific forum based on the WP category, yes, that already exists from the post editor settings before you publish each article.
I do not see any of these options in the post. I only see the option to put a thread ID which implies that I would have to create a thread in XF first before creating a post in WP.

Hi, how does this plugin deal with duplicate H1 ? If I create a wp post "post ABC", my assumption is that it will create a thread name "post ABC" with H1 title. Would not that create a duplicate title?

Also, is there a way to bulk create xenforo threads for wp posts ?
I do not see the option to import already created posts in XF. Is that a manual process ??

First, let me say that this is a GREAT plugin! Could someone point me in the right direction to solving an issue I am having with my XF avatars not showing next to the posts in WP? Thanks!

stupid question would the syncing work the other way around need xenforo accounts to go to wordpress

You can use this add-on to import users to Wordpress as well.

This seems like a good plugin. I was able to import all users. That is all I could do though. Unfortunately, I am going to have to leave a bad review for this plugin. It does not work as intended for forum posting and there is absolutely no support for it. I have been asking for help since the beginning of July, but no replies.

The developer seems disappeared. He used to be very responsive. I hope he is fine.
I hope that he is okay

many thanks to @kolakube for this addon, much needed,

Thank you very much, I had been waiting for something like this for a long time, I have tried other solutions (even paid) and none of them worked
I think that other developers, or xenforo itself, should include a simple integration of user synchronization/login with other tools such as wordpress of origin with the system and not have to depend on addons for everything
great job

The developer seems disappeared. He used to be very responsive. I hope he is fine.
He is still active in his own community, and I talked to him back in late May about a plugin we had @gigipmc develop for us.

He also said in the last update that most support and requests should be made on his forum, as that is where a resource provider will be most active.

He is still active in his own community, and I talked to him back in late May about a plugin we had @gigipmc develop for us.

He also said in the last update that most support and requests should be made on his forum, as that is where a resource provider will be most active.
He hasn't appeared and responded to support tickets in his own community for the past month. That's why complaints are being raised here.

I do not see any of these options in the post. I only see the option to put a thread ID which implies that I would have to create a thread in XF first before creating a post in WP.
There is definitely more to the plugin and I've replied to your thread here about the possible thread:create permissions missing from your API user.
This seems like a good plugin. I was able to import all users. That is all I could do though.
That is good to hear. If you have any feedback you'd like to share about how the importer went, # of users synced, username/password credentials sync, and even the admin interface, it would be really helpful.

I do not see the option to import already created posts in XF. Is that a manual process ??
That is not yet part of the Bulk actions screen, but is the next action that will be added once XFtoWP 1.5 is marked stable.

it is compatible with XenForo 2.2.10?
Yes, seems to only be a minor maintenance patch that doesn't affect the XenForo API.

First, let me say that this is a GREAT plugin! Could someone point me in the right direction to solving an issue I am having with my XF avatars not showing next to the posts in WP? Thanks!
Thank you, I am glad you are getting results with XFtoWP. :) Swapping author avatars has not been in the scope of the plugin's features, but the idea sounds helpful and relatively simple for inclusion. The Feature requests forum is the best place to remind me and further hash out the idea. :)

Thank you, all is well and I will enjoy being back on the forums. :)

would this work with buddypress to fill in the activity feed when people post in the forums
XFtoWP has basic integration with BuddyPress, as in syncing users on register and account details (email / password). We have a feature suggestion forum you can submit a more specific idea about the Activity feed integration, or hire myself or another developer to build the extra feature into your website environment.

Top Bottom