• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XFR] User Albums

Status
Not open for further replies.
November was the last time the developer was here? is this something I should remove or is it going to be developed?

Sorry for delay. I've updated the first post with a new version.

Changes for beta 7.
  1. Error fixed - Undefined index: album_id
  2. Tool to rebuild images counter
  3. Some style changes to comments list on albums homepage
  4. Sharing options on some pages
  5. Most popular albums on albums homepage sidebar
  6. Most active users on albums homepage sidebar
  7. Some style fixes
  8. Grid view on user's albums page
  9. Global albums - user can create global album in which other users can upload images. This is an experimental feature.
  10. Code refactoring, caching and some optimizations

Great stuff, loving it! Could you have a quick look at the porta XML, it tells me it's not xml... :)

Make sure that you are trying to import it through the XenPorta module import (in the admincp) and not the XenForo addon importer.

In the create album page it doesn't show up as 'Global' it just shows the language or whatever: xfr_useralbums_global

Also, please create 'Most Popular Albums' for the footer as well. :)

Do you have any idea how to integrate albums with a CDN? I just need to replace the default URL's with my CDN.

Found a typo. Template 'xfr_useralbums_sidebar_popular_albums', phrase "{xen:phrase xfr_useralbums_sidebar_popualr_albums}"

Is there a way to have the admin album limit to more than the members? that way I can make public albums without the members making lots of albums

Great stuff, loving it! Could you have a quick look at the porta XML, it tells me it's not xml... :)

Where is this file stored to import to porta?

Hi. Thanks for what looks like an awesome add-on.

I just installed this and set up my first album but when I try to upload an image i get the following error message...

The following error occurred:
You must upload at least one image.

...the problem is that I have uploaded an image but whenever I press save i get the above error. I have tried this with jpg and png files but neither works

Edit: Actually it does work if you switch off the Flash uploader but not with the flash uploader enabled
I get this error. Switching off flash uploader does not help. Anyone got an idea what else may fix this problem?

I'm planning to add this in next release
Thank you for a fantastic and powerful add-on. After the albums can be added and everyone can post it would be more like a full blown gallery. I also think being able to remove one photo out of a set would be useful.I don't think you can at the moment.

Your great achievement is appreciated. thank you

Pepelac, can you add a way for members with permission to use the album to post pictures from there album/global album to be posted directly while creating a post/thread by clicking on a button on the editor which popup there images?

I get this error. Switching off flash uploader does not help. Anyone got an idea what else may fix this problem?
Fixed by updating from b6 to b7 of this add-on.

Learned to save after every few images I upload because accidentally going back to the previous page erases the queue, heh.

Also, would be cool if uploading images was streamlined so it is not click to upload image, click browse, confirm, then start over. What about clicking upload image automatically opening the browse window?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom