• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XFR] User Albums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed by updating from b6 to b7 of this add-on.

Learned to save after every few images I upload because accidentally going back to the previous page erases the queue, heh.

Also, would be cool if uploading images was streamlined so it is not click to upload image, click browse, confirm, then start over. What about clicking upload image automatically opening the browse window?

Or better yet, just a drag and drop box? :)

How do you restrict access to the user albums completely to visitors ?
I have configured user group permissions to Never and the nav bar link has gone for them but they can still click on links in the forum to a user album and view it ?

It would be awesome if a no right click feature could be added to this so that no one can steal images easily from your albums

It would be awesome if a no right click feature could be added to this so that no one can steal images easily from your albums

Those don't really work on anyone but the most novice users. A browser add-on like NoScript will bypass it. Changing the Javascript options in Firefox can prevent websites from overriding right-clicks. You can also view the source and grabbing the direct URL to the image.

A watermark would be a better way to prevent "theft" of images.

Those don't really work on anyone but the most novice users. A browser add-on like NoScript will bypass it. Changing the Javascript options in Firefox can prevent websites from overriding right-clicks. You can also view the source and grabbing the direct URL to the image.

A watermark would be a better way to prevent "theft" of images.
Most people don't even do that. They just print screen then crop the image.

Hi guys - hope you can help me.

I am new to xenforo and I have just installed this gallery. Installation was perfect and I can see the new mod in the ACP - Home - list add-ons. it is version 1.00.b7 and my xenforo is the newest version.

The problem is that I dont se the gallery anywhere at the board and I cannot find anywhere to ajust settings, disable/enable og anything. And nowhere to upload photos. I know I am doing something wrong but what? (n)

Hi guys - hope you can help me.

I am new to xenforo and I have just installed this gallery. Installation was perfect and I can see the new mod in the ACP - Home - list add-ons. it is version 1.00.b7 and my xenforo is the newest version.

The problem is that I dont se the gallery anywhere at the board and I cannot find anywhere to ajust settings, disable/enable og anything. And nowhere to upload photos. I know I am doing something wrong but what? (n)

Have you set your user group permissions for it yet?

Found a small phrase bug, nothing real serious?!

Jus see image attached, happens, when I try to create a new album.

ua_phrase.webp

Regards,

Tobi

There's a lot of padding space around the images that appear on the forum index page but apart from that generally it seems very good, thank you.

Hi there.

Sorry for asking so much - hopefully I will soon be the one to help the new ones in here:)
Well maybe some of you can help me with some of my questions:

1. Is it possible for the administrator to make albums like Nature, People Adventure and so on and let the users upload to these "categories" ? Just to prevent each users from creating 30 albums.

2. Any add-on that shows the latest photos from the albums on the front page (maybe above the first forum)?

3. What is the difference between a public album and a global album?

4. What does the self_ in the permissions means?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom