• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XFR] User Albums

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's another zip file in the first post - V 1.0.0 b5 has the files needed and that is what I used to install it on my 1.1.0 board.

Took a while to get the right version with the upload files in it. V.1.0.0 b5 is the one with the files, the other one only has the XML file.

How can i disable the lightbox?? I see that the lightbox is not working in mobile devices.. (sorry if this has been asked but i could not find any)

This is vbulletin 4 to xfr albums importer. First you need to modify your xfr_useralbums_import_vbulletin_config admin template, like this:

HTML:
<xen:title>{xen:phrase configure_importer}: {$name}</xen:title>

<xen:form action="{xen:adminlink import/config}">
    <xen:if is="{$config}">
        <xen:controlunit label="{xen:phrase mysql_server}:">{$config.db.host}</xen:controlunit>
        <xen:controlunit label="{xen:phrase mysql_port}:">{$config.db.port}</xen:controlunit>
        <xen:controlunit label="{xen:phrase mysql_user_name}:">{$config.db.username}</xen:controlunit>
        <xen:controlunit label="{xen:phrase mysql_password}:">{$config.db.password}</xen:controlunit>
        <xen:controlunit label="{xen:phrase mysql_database_name}:">{$config.db.dbname}</xen:controlunit>
        <xen:controlunit label="{xen:phrase table_prefix}:">{$config.db.prefix}</xen:controlunit>
        <xen:controlunit label="{xen:phrase force_character_set}:">{$config.db.charset}</xen:controlunit>
        <xen:controlunit label="{xen:phrase xfr_useralbums_archived_import_log}:">{$config.archivedImportLog}</xen:controlunit>

<input type="hidden" name="config[db][host]" value="{$config.db.host}" />
        <input type="hidden" name="config[db][port]" value="{$config.db.port}" />
        <input type="hidden" name="config[db][username]" value="{$config.db.username}" />
        <input type="hidden" name="config[db][password]" value="{$config.db.password}" />
        <input type="hidden" name="config[db][dbname]" value="{$config.db.dbname}" />
        <input type="hidden" name="config[db][prefix]" value="{$config.db.prefix}" />
        <input type="hidden" name="config[db][charset]" value="{$config.db.charset}" />
        <input type="hidden" name="config[archivedImportLog]" value="{$config.archivedImportLog}" />

<input type="hidden" name="config[retain_keys]" value="{$config.retain_keys}" />

<xen:if is="{$albumPath}">
            <div>{xen:phrase xfr_useralbums_albums_being_stored_in_file_system_confirm_path}</div>
        </xen:if>

<xen:if is="{$albumPath}">
            <xen:textboxunit label="{xen:phrase xfr_useralbums_albums_directory}:" name="config[albumPath]" value="{$albumPath}" />
    <xen:else />
        <xen:textboxunit label="{xen:phrase mysql_server}:" name="config[db][host]" value="localhost" />
        <xen:textboxunit label="{xen:phrase mysql_port}:" name="config[db][port]" value="3306" />
        <xen:textboxunit label="{xen:phrase mysql_user_name}:" name="config[db][username]" value="" />
        <xen:textboxunit label="{xen:phrase mysql_password}:" name="config[db][password]" value="" autocomplete="off" />
        <xen:textboxunit label="{xen:phrase mysql_database_name}:" name="config[db][dbname]" value="" />
        <xen:textboxunit label="{xen:phrase table_prefix}:" name="config[db][prefix]" value="" />
        <xen:textboxunit label="{xen:phrase force_character_set}:" name="config[db][charset]" value="">
            <xen:explain>{xen:phrase if_setting_character_set_in_vbulletin_via_config_enter_here}</xen:explain>
        </xen:textboxunit>
        <xen:textboxunit label="{xen:phrase xfr_useralbums_archived_import_log}:" name="config[archivedImportLog]" value="">
            <xen:explain>{xen:phrase xfr_useralbums_enter_archived_import_log_table_from_previous_import}</xen:explain>
        </xen:textboxunit>

<input type="hidden" name="config[retain_keys]" value="{$config.retain_keys}" />

<xen:submitunit save="{xen:phrase validate_configuration}" />

<input type="hidden" name="importer" value="{$importer}" />
</xen:form>

This is done from "Development" menu. If you don't know how to reach it, ask google.

I don't know if this will work for you. I'm not gonna support it, I also don't bear any responsibility if something happens with your data.

I tested both importing albums from database and from file system and it worked for me. I didn't test "keep old ids" option, so I don't know if it works.

Attachments

This is vbulletin 4 to xfr albums importer
would you please make an importer for vb4...send me a link for donation
sure. done.
Yes, Pepelac made an importer - worked for me :)
What is the state with the vbulletin Importer from (for user albums)
Can we expect a vB albums importer soon?

Here is a list of people who said they were interested in vB4 importing. :)

This is vbulletin 4 to xfr albums importer. First you need to modify your xfr_useralbums_import_vbulletin_config admin template, like this:
my result is a blank page with the text "test" after entering the database information

i also have a question the archive log does it suppose to be archived_import_log or should ou create a new one

my result is a blank page with the text "test" after entering the database information
i also have a question the archive log does it suppose to be archived_import_log or should ou create a new one

Whoops. I reuploaded a fixed version. You can try to download and test again. Yes it should be archived_import_log unless you archived in a table with another name, during the previous imports.

That ability to display three images above or below the forum listing: I wonder if that can easily be added to the Albums page above the album listing.

As always I love this add on! But one thing that has been hurting me is the lack of notification when you comment on someones photo. If you are the person who posted the photo, comments and like notifications show up perfectly. But if you comment on someone else's photo and then someone comments after you, no notification is sent to notify you that someone else commented on it.

Is there an easy fix or code inclusion I can throw in to make this work properly? The notification stuff is totally foreign to me.

Thanks guys

Was this ever solved? Seems insane not to have a notifications option.

i installed version 1.0.0 b6 on a clean xen 1.1.1 & everything appears fine. then I'm trying to do an import from my old vb3.8 using this importer and i'm getting errors after I submit the "Configure Importer: [xfr] UserAlbums - vBulletin Albums 3.7/3.8" form. I entered all the DB info for the VB board expcept for the last line where I entered "archived_import_log". I checked the xen DB & that is the name I used for the import archive.

Code:
Server Error

Undefined index: retain_keys

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 63
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionConfig() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/virtual/sternfannetwork.com/public_html/xen/admin.php at line 13

anyone have any idea what i'm doing wrong?

oddly, when I went back tot eh import the error was gone & I was able to continue the import. it finished.

at the last step it asked for an archive import log name. do I change it or leave it the same as the original vb to xen import?

How can one control the text color in the Album Picture Comments, specifically in the Lightbox view (as the full single picture view, non Lightbox is fine)? I know it is CSS somewhere, but where?

Thinking this may be the CSS Element that controls that:

Code:
#LbComments .UserAlbumsImageComments .UserAlbumsCommentMessage
{
            color: {xen:property contentText};

}

Anyone? I am befuddled on this one.

I have a strange error going here. Trying to upload an image which is 10MB (!), but since I've set the limits to 20MB it should be no problem. But we keep getting the "Image is too big" error.

Any ideas?

Have you set the upload limit in your server php.ini file, or just in the add-on setting? Some webhosts set the php limit to around 10MB. Depending on your configuration you may be able to change it yourself.

Have you set the upload limit in your server php.ini file, or just in the add-on setting? Some webhosts set the php limit to around 10MB. Depending on your configuration you may be able to change it yourself.
The upload limit in the php.ini file is 64MB.

I have a strange error going here. Trying to upload an image which is 10MB (!), but since I've set the limits to 20MB it should be no problem. But we keep getting the "Image is too big" error.

Any ideas?
Quoting myself here. I found the reason behind this 'error'. XF in itself prevents the resizing of larger pics than 4000 x 4000 px.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom