Add-on for XenForo 1.0.0 (and possible newer versions )
User Albums v.1.0.0 Beta 7
This is a beta version of a simple User Albums add-on. I'm still working on it. So you can use it for testing, but I recommend to not use it on production servers.
Users can create albums, upload images, add comments. Albums can be public and private. Private albums are visible only for album owner, moderators (if they have permissions) and users, who knows an "access hash", which is available from the album URL.
- Upload all files from the upload folder in the archive. Be careful, some FTP clients can replace contents on the server.
- From the ACP install the add-on using xml file from the archive.
- Make sure, that add-on installation process has created folders for thumbnails and images and that folders are writable. If you can't find such foldres, you need to create them manually. Those folders are:
- Set permissions for the user groups. Please, do not allow guests to upload images
- Change options if you want
- Upload files from the archive to your server and upgrade add-on from ACP using xml file from archive.
- Check if additional folder was created - data/xfru/useralbums/sprites. If no - manually create it and set permissions to 777
- In ACP - Tools run all tasks under [xfr] User Albums Tools
v. 1.0.0 b7
See this post for info
v. 1.0.0 b6 (11.10.2011)
[*] Lightbox fix to support XF v. 1.1.0
Don't install this version (addon-XfRuUserAlbums-b6-xf-1-1-b2.xml.zip) on XF v.1.0.x as it may break lightbox for XF versions prior to 1.1.0
v. 1.0.0 b5 (23.08.2011)
[+] Lightbox support added
[+] Added an option to control images count in recent images and latest images blocks
[+] Rebuild data tools added
[+] Slide effect added over thumbnails on albums homepage
[*] All thumbnails are square now
[*] Profile > Albums shows latest image thumbnail instead of user avatar
[*] Some minor style changes
v. 1.0.0 b4 (18.08.2011)
[*] Too much fixes and changes to remember
v. 1.0.0 b2 (03.04.2011)
[*] Some bugs are fixed now (including that with comments like handler)
[+] Albums tab on profile page added
[+] Added option to control comments order
[+] Added option to control albums list on add-on main page (table or grid view)
[+] Added option to show some new blocks on forum list (latest or random albums, latest or random images)
[+] Added option to show/hide empty albums on add-on main page
[+] Added option to hide menu tab from guests
Experimental importer from vB 3.8 is here. Use it carefully and always backup your data.
This add-on is free for all, but life is expensive So, if you like this add-on and if you can donate to support development, you can do this by clicking on this link. Thank you.
84.2 KB Views: 685
91.1 KB Views: 768
92.7 KB Views: 652
48.2 KB Views: 616
86.4 KB Views: 595
170.2 KB Views: 554
167.2 KB Views: 532
111.5 KB Views: 514
121.2 KB Views: 331
22.5 KB Views: 262
118.9 KB Views: 168