• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XFR] User Albums

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would people find if you have an album ?
Do you want them hidden ?
How do people find the Ignore, Follow, Profile page? they explore the site, every forum usually has site news/feedback section

So of course the Albums won't be hidden if they are in member profiles. Plus EVERY MEMBER will click on random members profiles, if not they will see an Albums Tab in there own profile........ So what's hidden?

Nothing :)

I haven't bothered with this add-on yet as I would like the Albums to be within a member's profile.

The tab should be with the other tabs in a member's profile.

Not in the top nav.

Please can u make this change - thanks.
the albums are shown in a tab on the user profile.

I haven't bothered with this add-on yet as I would like the Albums to be within a member's profile.

The tab should be with the other tabs in a member's profile.

Not in the top nav.

Please can u make this change - thanks.

You can already have a tab in the profile. ACP > Options > User Albums - its a choice

Renada :)

Um... No matter what I try to upload it says that the image I have attempted to upload is too big - however on all the upload settings I can find I have it set to unlimited. Can someone please help me so I, and ultimately my members, can upload their own images etc?

I love this add-on but I'm looking to use it as a gallery for the site as well as a user album. I want to create a poster called 'Gallery' who will post albums and photos.

Is there any way for the Navigation Tab to ONLY point at the photos and albums belonging to the user 'Gallery' and not to everyone's albums? PS - Is it possible to only make the latest images from the user 'Gallery' show up in recent images and recent albums?

Server Error

call_user_func(XfRu_UserAlbums_Install::install) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  3. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  4. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 180
  5. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/strain/public_html/forums/admin.php at line 13

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? When an image is viewed and the 'X' is clicked, the image closes but the light-box stays open until you click somewhere other than the box area. This is happening on both sites where it is installed.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? When an image is viewed and the 'X' is clicked, the image closes but the light-box stays open until you click somewhere other than the box area. This is happening on both sites where it is installed.
Yup, I have been experiencing that same issue for months now, tried to get some support but nothing come of it. :(

It's a great add on, thank you very much.
I've got a little problem.
1. For some reason the album icon appears to be broken. (Somebody knows a fix?)
2. Not lining up right (Not big of a deal)

useralbums.webp

3. The comments are hard to read with the Aurora style. (Someone can point out where I can fix that? In the CSS?)
comment.webp
Thanks in advance.

As always I love this add on! But one thing that has been hurting me is the lack of notification when you comment on someones photo. If you are the person who posted the photo, comments and like notifications show up perfectly. But if you comment on someone else's photo and then someone comments after you, no notification is sent to notify you that someone else commented on it.

Is there an easy fix or code inclusion I can throw in to make this work properly? The notification stuff is totally foreign to me.

Thanks guys

Took a while to get the right version with the upload files in it. V.1.0.0 b5 is the one with the files, the other one only has the XML file.

How can one control the text color in the Album Picture Comments, specifically in the Lightbox view (as the full single picture view, non Lightbox is fine)? I know it is CSS somewhere, but where?

Thinking this may be the CSS Element that controls that:

Code:
#LbComments .UserAlbumsImageComments .UserAlbumsCommentMessage
{
            color: {xen:property contentText};

}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom