[XFA] Tournament

[XFA] Tournament [Paid] 2.7.0

No permission to buy (€14.00)
Hello,

I just used the automatic bracket creation, and, we are are having some styling issues. I attached a picture to show you what is going on. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Attachments

• TournamentIssue.webp
    TournamentIssue.webp
    57.2 KB · Views: 12
Seems like phrases are missing and there is a css issue as well.
Regarding the phrases, I could tell you which needs to be added.

Regarding the css issue, that's strange, please give me access to your website (test account per pm).

I have started working on the next version, the layout of the tournament is going to totally change as I will be using a whole new script for that part.
http://www.aropupu.fi/bracket/

Very happy and anticipating the updates.

He he :)

However, don't expect the team feature you requested for, it won't be implemented in that version.
The new version will be focused on providing the choice between single elimination/round robin/double elimination.
Plus some other tweaks.

Clément

Hello,

I just used the automatic bracket creation, and, we are are having some styling issues. I attached a picture to show you what is going on. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

I looked at the code, no reason for it to display like that.
That display is going to totally change in the next version, so I won't spend too much time on this.

As of now, my best way would be for you to edit the xfa_tourn_tournament template and remove all lines looking like that :
<div class="round-details">*</div>

XFA updated [XFA] Tournament with a new update entry:

New tournament types and more !

Warning:
For users who had install the previous version, due to the big changes in the bracket structure, we have decided not to provide an automatic script to convert from the previous structure.
Upon install, bracket will be removed.

If you want to keep the previous tournaments bracket, please contact us before install the upgrade through the support forum and we will help you export the data.
DO NOT...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can't understand if it support SETs.

Example:

Player1: 3
Player2: 2

Sets:
#1 Player1 v Player2: 15-5
#2 Player1 v Player2: 4-15
#3 Player1 v Player2: 13-15
#4 Player1 v Player2: 15-12
#5 Player1 v Player2: 15-10

Can you explain the upcoming feature "team matches?"

My clan is looking to do squad (team) matches within our clan. Groups of members go up against each other in call of duty.
How are your team matches structured bracket-wise? Just want to see how it works and all.

Bracket would be the same but instead of users, it would be team of users fighting one against the other.

Demo setup
Can you demo one in progress where people have progresses and some have been knockout? Right now all the tournaments setup are blank. The hover on a matchup should highlight their respestive path to the final shouldnt it rather than highlight all opponents?

The hover do highlight all when the tournament is started.

To have a demo doing so I would need to have some user registering to them, not that easy to setup.

Screenshots displays how it is when there is a started tournament.

The hover do highlight all when the tournament is started.

To have a demo doing so I would need to have some user registering to them, not that easy to setup.

Screenshots displays how it is when there is a started tournament.
Because there is no option for admin to manually add participants at this momment to set up an example or an exist tournament. I thinks this is an important feature should be added in the next update.

Top Bottom