[XFA] Tournament

[XFA] Tournament [Paid] 2.7.0

No permission to buy (€14.00)
Yes

Unless this exists but I don't think I see it.

I will be buying this addon later after work today. Then I'll be able to give more insight once I've got it up and running.

Would be epic for a season long leader board though.

ok bought and installed.

Is there a way to change the name "tournaments" on the nav bar ?

Ability to create Teams would be good, as it stands its individual people only.
^^ but then this would require a whole new section for team management, which would be epic, then people could be part of teams and team leaders can enroll their team to play and pick players for that match.

Last edited:
I have noted them but as you know tournament is not my only add-on so I work on projects one at a time.

We don't provide any ETA in order to not promise mountains we might not achieve ;)

ETA should be 1 to 2 month honestly as per our current project list.

We don't provide any ETA in order to not promise mountains we might not achieve ;)

ETA should be 1 to 2 month honestly as per our current project list.

ok cool, i understand not wanting to give eta's, i just feel this addon should have a higher priority than some of the ones ive seen updated. I wanted to start using this by beginning of december

Yeah for sure. Though this priority might seem odd, fyi this is driven by customers fundings, hence why it might look somehow odd to you :)

And as well, some add-ons are Fred ones and others are mine so we don't have the same assignments.

I see, I thought it was just yourself.

This Tournaments addon can be a real customer grabber, it just needs work

Well indeed, unless you find other users to participate !
I'll register to your demo tournament once @ home.

Any more news on an update for this, as its stands and with the lack of updates it really isnt worth the price tag at all. I was in fulkl support of this when i bought this addon but not now.

Hi,

This was going to be the next update I work on.

However, had issue with website so this has been postponed and I am sorry for that.
We are going to get the site working today.

I'll be working on the tournament add-on in the coming weeks, but it's not a quick job you know ;)

Clément

Top Bottom