[XFA] Thread Tabs - XF2

[XFA] Thread Tabs - XF2 [Paid] 2.4.1

No permission to buy (€10.00)
Try "del" or "delete", but be careful.
To do this try the links you have now, then replace something like edit or add with del or delete.
One will delete the wrong thing, one will delete the tab.

I cant tryout now, sorry.

Last edited:
Hmm, I don't have that.

Btw, I only have a url and a tab title in the tab.
You don't have to include text. You can just input an URL if you want, which is what I imagine you've done.

Are you clicking the tab title or the little pencil edit icon to look for the delete option? You only see it if you click the title.

You don't have to include text. You can just input an URL if you want, which is what I imagine you've done.

Are you clicking the tab title or the little pencil edit icon to look for the delete option? You only see it if you click the title.
The edit/delete only displays for me if I add tab content.

I've been using it to link threads, so no content has ever been added.

The edit/delete only displays for me if I add tab content.

I've been using it to link threads, so no content has ever been added

Look at the image I posted. The name of the tab I added is "A Test Tab" and on the right side of it you see the pencil inside a square icon. If you click just the "A Test Tab" name it should show the same edit and delete options that are in my image. However, if you click that pencil icon part, it will take you to the options to edit the actual contents of the tab.

Look at the image I posted. The name of the tab I added is "A Test Tab" and on the right side of it you see the pencil inside a square icon. If you click just the "A Test Tab" name it should show the same edit and delete options that are in my image. However, if you click that pencil icon part, it will take you to the options to edit the actual contents of the tab.
Screenshot from 2023-04-19 18-00-58.webp
This is how I'm using it. If you click on test it redirects to xenforo. There is no delete/edit.

Ah, right, I see. Makes sense! You would expect it to take you immediately to whatever you've linked. I wasn't using links, so wasn't seeing this behavior. Not sure it's supposed to work like this. The delete option only appears if you use text and no links. So, for now, you could just delete the link and input a word or two for tab content and save in order to delete a tab, but not ideal. Not sure why a delete option can't be added to the edit tab.

Top Bottom