[NICK97] SteamIntegeration - XF2

[NICK97] SteamIntegeration - XF2 [Paid] 2.2.5 Patch Level 4

No permission to buy ($35.00)

GameNet

GameNet submitted a new resource:

[NICK97] SteamIntegeration - XF2 - Integerating the steam data to XF

Info(s):
Display steam games, steam friends and steam workshop in users Profile.

Key Feature(s):
  • Sync steams games and steam friends in users profile
  • Add steam games, steam friends and steam workshop in users profile
  • Steam tabs privacy so users can blocked some user to view steam content
  • User-group Permission to view steam contents
  • Game filters and workshop filters
  • Turned off Steam tabs privacy option
  • Support steam add-ons including...

Read more about this resource...

Great job on this! Looks fantastic. Although, I'm not a fan of relying on a third party add-on like ThemeHouse given their history of support.

I have BlackTea/SteamAuth 1.7.9 install and its no longer maintained. If I install your addon, will it remove/conflict with the previous data?

unable to locate where the extra pipe symbol at the end is coming from when you select the option to disable branding for this addon. see image. if I disable your addon it goes away.

Image2.jpg

GameNet updated [NICK97] SteamIntegeration - XF2 with a new update entry:

2.2.5 Patch Level 3

Thank you for your support and helping me to improve the add-ons even better than before. This version includes new features and bug fixes in some areas of the XF2 Add-on!

Full Changelog:
  • Fixed: The option tabs was not displayed due fc_steam_tab_option_macros template was missing from this add-on
  • Fixed: Current the game image icon size where it’s should be (Inline blocked needed to be improved that’s will be fixed later once I have figured out how to fix it!)
  • Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

GameNet updated [NICK97] SteamIntegeration - XF2 with a new update entry:

2.2.5 Patch Level 4

Thank you for your support and helping me to improve the add-ons even better than before. This version includes new features and bug fixes in some areas of the XF2 Add-on!

Full Changelog:
  • Fixed: Inline blocked has been fixed please check screenshot
  • Fixed: Workshop item not deleted once you click delete button
  • Improved: Added Steam Workshop Phrases above workshop titles
  • Added Steam Navigation in adminCP

Read the rest of this update entry...

Everything becomes more expensive for everyone and most people don't automatically earn more as a result. 25 dollars was an acceptable price. For 35 dollars, the addon offers too little and has become uneconomical for my purposes.

Everything becomes more expensive for everyone and most people don't automatically earn more as a result. 25 dollars was an acceptable price. For 35 dollars
I am not going to argue with this at all as I am living in bc canada where everything is very expensive here compared to the other places as example like food, cellphone, clothing and everything else😔

anyway I am planning to add tons of new features and improvements to this addon in 2024 and 2025!

I have BlackTea/SteamAuth 1.7.9 install and its no longer maintained. If I install your addon, will it remove/conflict with the previous data?
I Didn't see your post so I am very sorry for not reading

In the future I will be disconnected the BlackTea/SteamAuth support from my add-on! its should work as normal but I highly recommend installing
[TH] Connected Account Providers 1.2.4 Patch Level 3

Any previous data from BlackTea/SteamAuth will be not include at all as I haven't add import data from BlackTea/SteamAuth yet
unable to locate where the extra pipe symbol at the end is coming from when you select the option to disable branding for this addon. see image. if I disable your addon it goes away.
Fixed its should be released within few weeks as I needed to moved my website to new hosting.

Hey @GameNet , is you plugin the same thing as BlackTea/SteamAuth 1.7.9 ?
Unfortunately No but I do have plans to migrate BlackTea/SteamAuth features to my plugin but that’s won’t be until probably XenForo 3.x or Someone fund the features to cover the development cost😞

Top Bottom