[NICK97] Watch List - XF2

[NICK97] Watch List - XF2 [Paid] 1.1.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)

GameNet

GameNet submitted a new resource:

[NICK97] Watch List - XF2 - Manage your owned movies & tv shows watchlist into xenforo 2.x with integrated with trakt API

View attachment 295986

Info(s):
Manage your owned movies & tv shows watchlist into xenforo 2.x with integrated with trakt API

Key Feature(s):
  • Login using your Trakt account (New connected account provider)
  • Display your tv shows and movies in user profile and
  • Display movies and tv stats in users profiles and watchlist tab
  • Manage your owned watchlist (TV and Movies)
  • Privacy System so users can choose who may see there watchlist, stats...

Read more about this resource...

Shame this doesn't support the Game Thread Starter add-on also!
I am planning to develop a plugin to support with Game Thread Starter add-on but before I develop the plugin I will needed to created the game thread starter add-on! But unfortunately I am not able to afford it to have it developed so I have to pass on this😎

GameNet updated [NICK97] Watch List - XF2 with a new update entry:

1.1.1 Alpha

Thank you for your support and helping me to improve the add-ons even better than before. This version includes bug fixes in some areas of the XF2 Add-on!

Full Changelog:
  • Fixed: the movie and tv show poster is not displayed after you clicked sync button!
  • Fixed: The movies and shows are being automatically removed after you clicked sync button
  • Fixed: Movie and TV shows not displayed tv network, tv production and more
  • Fixed: Movie and TV shows not displayed IMDb...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am planning to develop a plugin to support with Game Thread Starter add-on but before I develop the plugin I will needed to created the game thread starter add-on! But unfortunately I am not able to afford it to have it developed so I have to pass on this😎

Perhaps @Ozzy will provide a copy for development of this :)

If I am going to do the same for the game thread and music thread. I will needed to recreated or redo the game thread and music thread add-ons from Scratch with the better api source and few more features like api endpoint, where to purchase and changed the api source😎

Anyway that’s will be very costly to develop the 3 plugins so I will planned for that for xenforo 3.x

Top Bottom