[NICK97] Recently Used Device - XF2

[NICK97] Recently Used Device - XF2 [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy ($25.00)

GameNet

GameNet updated [NICK97] Recently Used Device - XF2 with a new update entry:

Important improvements to avoid confusion if you have already installed [DigitalPoint] Security & Pa

Thank you for your support and helping me to improve the add-ons even better than before. This version includes Important improvements to avoid confusion if you have already installed [DigitalPoint] Security & Passkeys and installed our add-on as there are some feature already added into my xf2 add-ons in November 2020!

Full Changelog:
  • Added template modification to removed view trusted devices. as this feature is already added into my add-on in 2020
  • Added template modification...

Read the rest of this update entry...

GameNet

Compatibility with XenForo 2.2.12

Full Changelog:
  • compatibility with XenForo 2.2.12
  • works with an advanced cookie consent notice is enabled at this time (More work is needed)

Please Note: I can confirm the advanced cookie consent notice is working at this time with my add-on at this time and in the upcoming months I will release the updated version that’s will fully support advanced cookie consent notice features.

Please Note: There is no need to updated [NICK97] Recently Used Device -...

GameNet

New features and fixed one bug

Thank you for your support and helping me to improve the add-ons even better than before. This version includes new features and bug fixes in some areas of the XF2 Add-on!

Full Changelog:
  • Added Styles options (Able to change devices icon and button styles)
  • Added support with advanced cookie consent notice
  • Added option to set "Recently used devices" link in account visitor menu (Set by default)
  • Added new option Multiple devices check ignored users in security tab...