[NICK97] Recently Used Device - XF2

[NICK97] Recently Used Device - XF2 [Paid] 2.3.9 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($35.00)
GameNet updated [NICK97] Recently Used Device - XF2 with a new update entry:

Important improvements to avoid confusion if you have already installed [DigitalPoint] Security & Pa

Thank you for your support and helping me to improve the add-ons even better than before. This version includes Important improvements to avoid confusion if you have already installed [DigitalPoint] Security & Passkeys and installed our add-on as there are some feature already added into my xf2 add-ons in November 2020!

Full Changelog:
  • Added template modification to removed view trusted devices. as this feature is already added into my add-on in 2020
  • Added template modification...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Compatibility with XenForo 2.2.12

Full Changelog:
  • compatibility with XenForo 2.2.12
  • works with an advanced cookie consent notice is enabled at this time (More work is needed)

Please Note: I can confirm the advanced cookie consent notice is working at this time with my add-on at this time and in the upcoming months I will release the updated version that’s will fully support advanced cookie consent notice features.

Please Note: There is no need to updated [NICK97] Recently Used Device -...

New features and fixed one bug

Thank you for your support and helping me to improve the add-ons even better than before. This version includes new features and bug fixes in some areas of the XF2 Add-on!

Full Changelog:
  • Added Styles options (Able to change devices icon and button styles)
  • Added support with advanced cookie consent notice
  • Added option to set "Recently used devices" link in account visitor menu (Set by default)
  • Added new option Multiple devices check ignored users in security tab...

MitchyCoveria71
Ok thank you for letting me known

Hi I registered for the license key and i get this error when entering it:
I have searched this on google it’s saying The APIs which require authentication are only available via HTTPS. The credentials are never transmitted unencrypted. If you attempt to access this service via HTTP, you will receive a 403 Forbidden HTTP response. We require TLS 1.2 or greater for all requests to our servers to keep your data secure.

IMG_0164.webp

New Features

Thank you for your support and helping me to improve the add-ons even better than before. This version includes bug fixes in some areas of the XF2 Add-on!

Full Changelog:
  • Added Only allow user to login to one or two devices at a time option
  • Added TFA: Authorize via trusted device with option to enable it! (Based on this suggestion)
  • Updated MobileDetect library to 4.8.03

internal_data folder was missing in previous version

Thank you for your support and helping me to improve the add-ons even better than before. This version includes new features and changes in some areas of the XF2 Add-on!

Full Changelog:
  • internal_data folder was missing in previous version

Note: This version will be one of the last releases that’s will be supported with XenForo 2.2.x and newer updates will require XenForo 2.3.x or later!

Top Bottom