[XFA] RM Multiple Categories Resources - XF2

[XFA] RM Multiple Categories Resources - XF2 [Paid] 2.0.1

No permission to buy (€5.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] RM Multiple Categories Resources - XF2 - Enhance your Resource Manager with the capability to show resources in multiple categories

Description & Features
Ever wanted to go over the limitation of the Resource Manager to only display a resource in a single category ?
Then this add-on is the solution, it allows selecting categories to display the resource in.
  • Unlimited number of display categories
  • Easy selection of the categories through multiple selection list
  • Taken into account in categories resource count
  • Option to select if the breadcrumb should show the category from which the resource was...

Read more about this resource...

Discovered an issue this morning....a member uploaded a file into a resource category, and it should be in a different category. When I attempt to edit the resource to change categories, it refuses to drop the original file upload category.

Unsure how easy this is, but the multi-category listing clutters quickly....possible to redo that as a tree structure?

Discovered an issue this morning....a member uploaded a file into a resource category, and it should be in a different category. When I attempt to edit the resource to change categories, it refuses to drop the original file upload category.

Unsure how easy this is, but the multi-category listing clutters quickly....possible to redo that as a tree structure?
Basically you set additional categories so you would need to move the resource to get it removed from that particular category then you would be able to edit.

Wrt. category listing, what did you meant ? Like spacing for sub categories so it's easily identified ?

Wrt. category listing, what did you meant ? Like spacing for sub categories so it's easily identified ?
The listing includes those that are hierarchy only and is in the order of category creation. Listing in the intended tree structure would be perfect, but even not-including the hierarchy only categories and sorting alphabetical would make finding/selecting easier.

In this screenshot, 6 of the visible options are only hierarchy categories. (Toyota > Land Cruiser > FJ25 or Drivetrain > Engine > Diesel)

Attachments

• screenshot-forum.ih8mud.com-2020.07.24-04_57_59.webp
    screenshot-forum.ih8mud.com-2020.07.24-04_57_59.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 11
Running xF 2.2.3 with RM 2.2.1 I've noticed that when I edit a resource now, I can't see any categories. Adding a new resource still seems to function fine. Not sure where the issue is. Here is what it looks like:

1613569896415.webp

Just a big empty box, and we have a few dozen categories setup and working, so that's weird. Doing a rebuild on the Add-On didn't help.

Top Bottom