[XFA] Tournament

[XFA] Tournament [Paid] 2.7.0

No permission to buy (€14.00)
For some reason, whenever I try and visit a specific tournaments page it constantly loads and I can not move or click on the page.

upload_2017-6-1_22-40-43.webp

Then I get a pop up saying this page isn't responsive with the option to kill it or wait.

Is it possible to have the number of tournaments won on member cards? It;s just for bragging rights really, but I think it really helps with competitions. It helps bring out players competitive side.

Thanks,
Carl

I would really love to see a Ladder challenge system! That would be much appreciated as I have already purchased this add-on and would be a great, ongoing competitive mode for gaming communities.

Would it be possible to support for users to submit a form (with custom fields) that needs approval before added to the participant list?

XFA updated [XFA] Tournament with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and new feature

Corrected bugs:
  • Generating a bracket for single/double eliminations tournaments with a power of 2 number of participants would lead to incorrect generated bracket with twice the number of expected matches
  • Error when viewing Rules or Participants tab when tournament is finished (ie. winner nominated)
  • Impossible to register on free input tournament
  • Underline after roster club icon when hovering icon in participants list

New features:
  • Usernames and team...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm getting following error when I open the Tournaments page.
Code:
An exception occurred: Class name must be a valid object or a string in /Applications/MAMP/htdocsdev/xenforo/1/library/XenForo/Deferred/Abstract.php on line 49

XenForo_Deferred_Abstract::create() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 70
XenForo_Model_Deferred->defer() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1482
XenForo_Application::defer() in XFA/Tournament/ControllerPublic/Tournament.php at line 23
XFA_Tournament_ControllerPublic_Tournament->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocsdev/xenforo/1/index.php at line 13

XFA_Roster_Deferred_Upgrade_901020390 is trying to be loaded which doesn't exist

There's only a file called XFA_Tournament_Deferred_Upgrade_902000090_Bracket which also contains obviously several errors:
1. NO $userModel
2. nothing happens in the foreach part
Code:
public function execute(array $deferred, array $data, $targetRunTime, &$status)
{
   $data = array_merge(array(
      'position' => 0,
      'batch' => 10
   ), $data);
   $data['batch'] = max(1, $data['batch']);

$tournamentModel = XenForo_Model::create('XFA_Tournament_Model_Tournament');

$tournamentIds = $userModel->getTournamentIdsInRange($data['position'], $data['batch']);
   if (sizeof($tournamentIds) == 0)
   {
      return true;
   }

/* Get Tournaments */
       $tournaments = $userModel->getTournamentsByIds($tournamentIds);

foreach($tournaments AS $tournament)
       {

}     

/* Prepare for new round */
   $data['position'] = end($tournamentIds);

$actionPhrase = new XenForo_Phrase('rebuilding');
   $typePhrase = new XenForo_Phrase('xfa_tourn_converting_brackets');
   $status = sprintf('%s... %s (%s)', $actionPhrase, $typePhrase, XenForo_Locale::numberFormat($data['position']));

return $data;
}
Sure that
Code:
XenForo_Application::defer('XFA_Roster_Deferred_Upgrade_901020390', array(), 'XFARosterUpgrade901020390', true, XenForo_Application::$time + 5);
belongs into the actionIndex?

I'm getting following error when I open the Tournaments page.
Code:
An exception occurred: Class name must be a valid object or a string in /Applications/MAMP/htdocsdev/xenforo/1/library/XenForo/Deferred/Abstract.php on line 49

XenForo_Deferred_Abstract::create() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 70
XenForo_Model_Deferred->defer() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1482
XenForo_Application::defer() in XFA/Tournament/ControllerPublic/Tournament.php at line 23
XFA_Tournament_ControllerPublic_Tournament->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocsdev/xenforo/1/index.php at line 13

XFA_Roster_Deferred_Upgrade_901020390 is trying to be loaded which doesn't exist

There's only a file called XFA_Tournament_Deferred_Upgrade_902000090_Bracket which also contains obviously several errors:
1. NO $userModel
2. nothing happens in the foreach part
Code:
public function execute(array $deferred, array $data, $targetRunTime, &$status)
{
   $data = array_merge(array(
      'position' => 0,
      'batch' => 10
   ), $data);
   $data['batch'] = max(1, $data['batch']);

$tournamentModel = XenForo_Model::create('XFA_Tournament_Model_Tournament');

$tournamentIds = $userModel->getTournamentIdsInRange($data['position'], $data['batch']);
   if (sizeof($tournamentIds) == 0)
   {
      return true;
   }

/* Get Tournaments */
       $tournaments = $userModel->getTournamentsByIds($tournamentIds);

foreach($tournaments AS $tournament)
       {

}     

/* Prepare for new round */
   $data['position'] = end($tournamentIds);

$actionPhrase = new XenForo_Phrase('rebuilding');
   $typePhrase = new XenForo_Phrase('xfa_tourn_converting_brackets');
   $status = sprintf('%s... %s (%s)', $actionPhrase, $typePhrase, XenForo_Locale::numberFormat($data['position']));

return $data;
}
Sure that
Code:
XenForo_Application::defer('XFA_Roster_Deferred_Upgrade_901020390', array(), 'XFARosterUpgrade901020390', true, XenForo_Application::$time + 5);
belongs into the actionIndex?
Just so you are aware, I too have been getting this bug, so I opened a support thread on their forums. If they get back to me prior to replying here, I will let you know the outcome.

I hope we'll see a bugfix release soon. 2.5.0 is buggy as hell.
Is there any chance to get the previous version? I need this plugin for a clients page:(

The developer has contacted me regarding the initial bug you mentioned, and said "It's a new bug and it's my bad :)
Will release a bug fix version."

He didn't mention if there is any other bugs that he will be addressing. Perhaps you could post the other bugs you are facing so he can fix them all together :)

I hope we'll see a bugfix release soon. 2.5.0 is buggy as hell.
Is there any chance to get the previous version? I need this plugin for a clients page:(

Buggy as hell ? I wouldn't call only one bug "buggy as hell".
You indeed just had to remove :
PHP:

From the library/XFA/Tournament/ControllerPublic/Tournament.php file.

I'll release a fixed version as soon as I get answers on another bug report which I feel is not a bug.

Clément

XFA updated [XFA] Tournament with a new update entry:

Maintenance release

Corrected bugs:
  • Error: Class name must be a valid object or a string - library/XenForo/Deferred/Abstract.php:49
  • Not possible to click on bracket nickname in free_input tournaments
  • If user doesn't have tournament edit rights, nickname/team name clicking doesn't work
  • Clicking nickname in tournament list show tournament creator profile instead of winner profile

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible for someone to tell me what I need to edit to change the colour of the usernames in the generated matches?

As you can see from the screen shot below, the colours are not easy to read and worse in different browsers.

Screenshot_20171117-072705.webp

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Carl

@XFA i have a new problem with erase score, see attach

Výstřižek.webp

I entered the result into the wrong pair when I want to remove it, it is not possible. I do not want to enter 0: 0, I want the boxes to be blank. How to do it?

Hum, once it has been entered I am not sure it allows back to blank.
That's how the js I use works.

Top Bottom