[XFA] Tournament

[XFA] Tournament [Paid] 2.7.0

No permission to buy (€14.00)
Problem: When the tournament thread is created after making a tournament, there is a link in the message that leads to nothing. Here is an example of a thread where leads to

That's a bug, noted it, going to perform an upgrade soon.

Question: How can I change the name of the tab to read something different other than "Clubs"?

Good luck with getting an answer.. I tried but only got told that I can change it in the language file..

This is related to the Roster add-on.
And this is true, it's through the language file.
I would say it's xfa_roster_clubs phrase but only @Fredxd could tell.

Hum then this may be a bug.
Could you please open a bug thread in the Tournament sub-forum of our forum ?

I am planning on doing a new version of Tournament soon as I have almost finished my update of Document Manager.

Clément

Hum then this may be a bug.
Could you please open a bug thread in the Tournament sub-forum of our forum ?

I am planning on doing a new version of Tournament soon as I have almost finished my update of Document Manager.

Clément
A score was missing. Right after updating that score the tournament closed. Sorry for the inconvenience. My bad.

XFA updated [XFA] Tournament with a new update entry:

Bug fixes, modifications and new features

Corrected bugs:
  • ErrorException: Fatal Error: Can't use method return value in write context - library/XFA/Tournament/DataWriter/Participant.php:99
  • Undefined index: hasRosterInGame
  • In not started team round robin tournaments, player X is shown instead of team X
  • Incorrect link to tournament link in thread
  • "Tournaments Won" is displayed twice in club view
  • "Participated Tournament" tab vanishes when clicking on Discussion in Club view

Modifications:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom