[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.3.0

No permission to buy (€60.00)
I understand but quantity for digital products is kind of strange
Would it be hard to implement something in the future option to temp disable sale like add option No Longer For Sale. so can still be visible and downloaded by the ones who ordered it. Thanks for your time in replying...

Is a few things i would like to see added to this addon:
  • Able to add free posting, right now if you set a posting region to 0 the option does not show for that region so you have to add a price.
  • The address format is kinda wrong, where you have state its a drop down whats fine if its a US address but say your in the UK you can not add a county to the address.
  • Being able to edit prices, right now when you click edit you can not edit any the prices for the item or shipping.

Is a few things i would like to see added to this addon:
  • Able to add free posting, right now if you set a posting region to 0 the option does not show for that region so you have to add a price.
Makes sense.
  • The address format is kinda wrong, where you have state its a drop down whats fine if its a US address but say your in the UK you can not add a county to the address.
What do you mean ? There is a country drop down.
  • Being able to edit prices, right now when you click edit you can not edit any the prices for the item or shipping.
When you edit the resource you do see item or shipping prices.
Are you sure you don't have permission to only edit title ?
Hi, where is demo live link to see ?
Our site.

What do you mean ? There is a country drop down.
I was on about County (It's like a state in the US), Normally when using a check out that as a US format you would enter the county for the UK address in the State box, but as the State box is just a drop down you can not enter the county for a UK address.

XFA updated [XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 with a new update entry:

What's to come in Marketplace 5.1.0

Hello,

As I am working since some time on the next release of RM Marketplace, I thought it was interesting to let you know what I am working on.

Along with some bug fixes, the next release of the add-on will come with new features.
Here is what is implemented so far:
  • Capability to add license from resource page through resource menu
  • Option in digital products to disallow renewal of license after expiration
  • Time period filter added in purchases list
  • Sales log export to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

If I use XenForo payment processing [2] How is the payments handled? Are they all sent to my PayPal then auto sent to there PayPal?
If not if its sent to there PayPal does it auto unlock the product from RM. Anywhere to read on how that option works?
Thanks for your time.

All payments are sent to the user.
Then invoices are generated monthly for your users to pay the percentage on sale.

What do you mean ?
When a user orders something currently with paypal we half to use the API key in the ppconfiguration.php if i change to the other option do they need an api key for it to unlock resources with resource manager after they buyer pays.

anyways after i updated to newest version of marketplace i get Error initializing paypal communication
Seems to just be on my admin account resources all others members seem to redirect to paypal.. um using payment option [1]

Last edited:
Top Bottom