[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.3.0

No permission to buy (€60.00)
anyways after i updated to newest version of marketplace i get Error initializing paypal communication
Seems to just be on my admin account resources all others members seem to redirect to paypal.. um using payment option [1]
Also getting error under index.php?resources/market-place-dashboard/payment-data
I think i was running 4.3.4 prior to the update.

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Undefined variable $providers in src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/Pub/Controller/Dashboard.php at line 392
XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/Pub/Controller/Dashboard.php at line 392
XFA\RMMarketplace\Pub\Controller\Dashboard->actionPaymentData() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2353
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Last edited:
When a user orders something currently with paypal we half to use the API key in the ppconfiguration.php if i change to the other option do they need an api key for it to unlock resources with resource manager after they buyer pays.
No you won't need it.
anyways after i updated to newest version of marketplace i get Error initializing paypal communication
Seems to just be on my admin account resources all others members seem to redirect to paypal.. um using payment option [1]
How do you get that error ?
Are you trying to purchase with the same account than the one for percentage on sale ?

Also getting error under index.php?resources/market-place-dashboard/payment-data
I think i was running 4.3.4 prior to the update.

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Undefined variable $providers in src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/Pub/Controller/Dashboard.php at line 392
XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/Pub/Controller/Dashboard.php at line 392
XFA\RMMarketplace\Pub\Controller\Dashboard->actionPaymentData() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
In the previous post you were stating you have the 1st payment option.
If you are getting the second one it means you are having the 2nd one or am I mistaking something ?

Do you have any providers setup in your admincp ?

No you won't need it.

How do you get that error ?
Are you trying to purchase with the same account than the one for percentage on sale ?
No Any user who try's to order any resource the admin account has gets that error and only on resources by the admin.

In the previous post you were stating you have the 1st payment option.
If you are getting the second one it means you are having the 2nd one or am I mistaking something ?

Do you have any providers setup in your admincp ?
Yes i have provider set up in adminCP i'm using the the first option in market place for payment Custom [1]

No Any user who try's to order any resource the admin account has gets that error and only on resources by the admin.
That must be because you are using the same email on resources on sale by admin and in percentage on sale, that's not possible with paypal API to have two similar emails used for that feature.

That must be because you are using the same email on resources on sale by admin and in percentage on sale, that's not possible with paypal API to have two similar emails used for that feature.
2 different PayPal accounts one for percentage one for payment. Worked before i updated not sure what version i was on before.. If i move the resource to another account with out editing the resource payment information everything works put it back on the admin account and it breaks..

2 different PayPal accounts one for percentage one for payment. Worked before i updated not sure what version i was on before.. If i move the resource to another account with out editing the resource payment information everything works put it back on the admin account and it breaks..
Would you be able to provide me with an FTP access and a test account where I can click on the purchase link to check the error and find out the reason ?
View attachment 276368

All payments work except for admin user. witch uses a paypal different then the profile PayPal and APIKey
Can you show me a screenshot of the dashboard page when using the account where you get that providers error ?

Would you be able to provide me with an FTP access and a test account where I can click on the purchase link to check the error and find out the reason ?

Can you show me a screenshot of the dashboard page when using the account where you get that providers error ?
1668362330145.png1668362290119.png
I don't have ftp installed just cPanel

Ok indeed, the payment data tab shouldn't show that's a bug.
I'll mark it and fix it in the next release.

Wrt. ftp, I could deal with cpanel access to check out the communication error yeah.

Hi @XFA
Just had a member contact me. He has a resource listed for sale and someone purhcased this resource.
Payment went through to both the seller and a percentage was received by myself. However in the purchaser was not given an option to download (shows he hasn't purchased anything), and in the sellers dashboard its not showing any sales.
There is also the same error listed as above when the seller clicks on 'Payment Data' in his dashboard:
Code:

Coud this be connected to the sale not showing, despite the payment going through? Using Custom [1] as the payment processing method.

No that's not connected to the sale not showing.
The sale not showing is a bit surprising, did you get any error apart from that ?

I am sorry but I don't understand.
What does cretian mean ?
What is the url i would need to input in paypal for the IPN URL just the default webpage url or another url link to the page?

PayPal sends IPN messages to the URL that you specify below.

No that's not connected to the sale not showing.
The sale not showing is a bit surprising, did you get any error apart from that ?
Nope, no other errors at all.
The seller received an email from paypal with the funds, I received my 10% however doesn't seem to be logged anywhere within the add-on.

What is the url i would need to input in paypal for the IPN URL just the default webpage url or another url link to the page?

PayPal sends IPN messages to the URL that you specify below.
Still not 100% clear, are you talking about the payment profiles ? Or the custom paypal solution ?
Nope, no other errors at all.
The seller received an email from paypal with the funds, I received my 10% however doesn't seem to be logged anywhere within the add-on.
Hum hard to say if you have 0 log.

Top Bottom