[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.3.0

No permission to buy (€60.00)
There are fields set by default. I want to edit/ delete them and replace them with custom fields by your addon.

My addon does not provide any custom field.
What were you thinking about as fields ? Have you tried using the default resources custom fields ?

my domain name is the same user nick is different, i just bought it, i can't download it, please help

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @XFA
Can I ask how paypal claims are handled when an item has been purchased via this add-on?
A member has a digital service listed for sale at $9.99. Item was sold on the 21/11/22.
Today I have received an email regarding an open case via PayPal regarding an unauthorised transaction from someone that purchased this product. The claim is for 0.99 - the 10% fee I charge on each sale.
Would the member that listed and sold the item also have a claim open against them for the $9.00?

Hi @XFA
Can I ask how paypal claims are handled when an item has been purchased via this add-on?
A member has a digital service listed for sale at $9.99. Item was sold on the 21/11/22.
Today I have received an email regarding an open case via PayPal regarding an unauthorised transaction from someone that purchased this product. The claim is for 0.99 - the 10% fee I charge on each sale.
Would the member that listed and sold the item also have a claim open against them for the $9.00?
Paypal is not available in Turkey, is it possible to add a credit card in addition?

I bought the plugin, I can't download it, it gives an error when I want to register the domain
I think we got this figured out.
Hi @XFA
Yes that's exactly how it works.
I am using paralell payment in the custom paypal solution so claims are leading to both payments being claimed.
Paypal is not available in Turkey, is it possible to add a credit card in addition?
Credit cards are bank dependent so that's not as simple as a simple statement like that.
i would also love to sse, that stripe is supported and mb Crypto
Stripe is supported as you can see from the list of xF payment profiles supported for front-end side (any xF payment profile is support for back-end side, i.e. admin defined payment data).

Regarding mb Crypto, I don't do payment profiles myself and don't intend to.

Just a suggestion, not sure whether it would be possible or if there would be any interest in this idea!
A site wide sale where the admin covers the loss.
EG:
Digital product for sale for £10.
Site admin offers a sitewide sale of 10%
Anything purchased during this period, will be deducted from the admin fees or from the admin invoice.
Basically, the site admin pays the discount.

@XFA I've had to set up a new paypal account. I'm using option 1 for payments.
I have changed my paypal account in the admin area, however they all seem to still be going through to the old one.
Any ideas?

Just a suggestion, not sure whether it would be possible or if there would be any interest in this idea!
A site wide sale where the admin covers the loss.
EG:
Digital product for sale for £10.
Site admin offers a sitewide sale of 10%
Anything purchased during this period, will be deducted from the admin fees or from the admin invoice.
Basically, the site admin pays the discount.
I have implemented discount in the upcoming versions but not on the percentage on sale.
But that's an interesting suggestion, rather admin oriented.
@XFA I've had to set up a new paypal account. I'm using option 1 for payments.
I have changed my paypal account in the admin area, however they all seem to still be going through to the old one.
Any ideas?
It depends how you configured payments in categories.
If changing the one in admincp options didn't change anything it must be because you have set them to either be category input based or per resource.

Right now, for some reason, paypal shows the private address to others when using the payment system. Is there a way to hide them?

Top Bottom