[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.3.0

No permission to buy (€60.00)
You mean exporting all sales ?
Yes, that's right. To unload, for example, in the format .csv or. xlsx and so on. Necessary to create a report. Is it possible? If so, can you show me roughly how it looks like?

And the second question. If there is an unloading of all sales. Then, is it possible to unload the report individually by the salesman himself, he could unload his own report? Patreon uses a similar principle, maybe you know. Is this possible?

Hum no there is no such feature as of today.
Not that it is not impossible, it's just not implemented.
Please take this issue under control.☝️ It is very important to be able to unload completed sales, at least please consider the possibility of unloading to .csv on the administrator side, as implemented in DragonByte eCommerce. Add the ability to unload sales to sellers themselves is rather a nice bonus, but also take note would not be superfluous. :)

This is not supported as of know, not sure it could be unless dragonbytes credits has a payment processing system stick to xf payment profiles ?

Credit types can be configured as a payment profile.
Yeah they can i just tested it,which would be awesome if they could purchase with forum currency.

Would there be support for more digital items in the future besides license? I would like to create a shop to where people can sell digital items for our forum currency.

Credit types can be configured as a payment profile.
Yeah they can i just tested it,which would be awesome if they could purchase with forum currency.

Would there be support for more digital items in the future besides license? I would like to create a shop to where people can sell digital items for our forum currency.
Then you can already use credits I believe if configured from admincp, or you had user to user sell in mind ?
I didn't understand your last comment about more digital items.

Hi @XFA
Great add-on, seems to all be working fine so far with testing.
One quick question, when someone purchases a digital product, it shows the download link under 'My licences'.
However, how can I then get it to show the actual download link on the product page? At the moment it still shows this:
download.webp

Seem to be getting this error a fair bit in my server logs:

Code:
     ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined variable: profiles src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/Pub/Controller/Dashboard.php:393

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/Pub/Controller/Dashboard.php(393): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/davelegg/...', 393, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XFA\RMMarketplace\Pub\Controller\Dashboard->actionPaymentData(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XFA\\RMMarketpla...', 'PaymentData', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFA\RMMarketplace\Pub\Controller\Dashboard), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFA\RMMarketplace\Pub\Controller\Dashboard), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2352): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(46) "/sequences/market-place-dashboard/payment-data"
  ["referrer"] => string(76) "https://xlightsseq.com/sequences/market-place-dashboard/terms-and-conditions"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hi @XFA
Great add-on, seems to all be working fine so far with testing.
One quick question, when someone purchases a digital product, it shows the download link under 'My licences'.
However, how can I then get it to show the actual download link on the product page? At the moment it still shows this:
View attachment 267318
I think you don't get it from here if you set the product purchasable by friends or multiple times.
Seem to be getting this error a fair bit in my server logs:

Code:
     ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined variable: profiles src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/Pub/Controller/Dashboard.php:393

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/Pub/Controller/Dashboard.php(393): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/davelegg/...', 393, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XFA\RMMarketplace\Pub\Controller\Dashboard->actionPaymentData(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XFA\\RMMarketpla...', 'PaymentData', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFA\RMMarketplace\Pub\Controller\Dashboard), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFA\RMMarketplace\Pub\Controller\Dashboard), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2352): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(46) "/sequences/market-place-dashboard/payment-data"
  ["referrer"] => string(76) "https://xlightsseq.com/sequences/market-place-dashboard/terms-and-conditions"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Oh indeed, you are using our custom paypal method for payments right ?

I think you don't get it from here if you set the product purchasable by friends or multiple times.

Oh indeed, you are using our custom paypal method for payments right ?
I set it up, but using the original payment methods.

One question, what could be the reason for the seller's payment data in the seller dashboard not being able to expand the "Mollie" tab, or does this have to be set somewhere else? Thanks in advance for the help :)
mollie.webp

Because, as stated in the description, payment profiles need adaptation to work on front end.
Mollie is not part of them.

Top Bottom