[XFA] RM Marketplace

[XFA] RM Marketplace [Paid] 3.9.6

No permission to buy (€8.00)
XFA updated [XFA] RM Marketplace with a new update entry:

Lots of bug fixes and new features

IMPORTANT: Change to the permissions
A new permission was added Is a seller, this permission drives the right to see the links in the navtab for sales viewing and licenses management.
They will need to be tweaked after install of this upgrade.
This new permission is not category based while Can sell in MarketPlace categories one is.

Corrected bugs

• On...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It was already possible to have more sellers as the existing permission was a category based permission.

However, if you had only specify a specific category for a user he wouldn't have the access to the manage licenses and view sales pages.
The new permission is here to correct that.

This permission is not category based and permits to flag which usergroups are seller usergroups.

I just bought this resource in the hopes of being able to sell physical items on my forum. Is it possible for a selected few members to post their physical items, add a price for the item to be paid outside of paypal, and have a email/PM notification to themselves that someone just bought something?
TLDR;
Is it possible to sell via external payment methods?
Is it possible to receive a Email notification when something is sold?
or have i just wasted my money on a resource that can't fulfill my needs? :/

Is it possible to sell via external payment methods?

As of today, no it's not but we plan to implement that capability in the next release.

Is it possible to receive a Email notification when something is sold?

The seller do receive a notification upon purchase of someone, but through alert notification.
Though email could be implemented.

please help... after install i am getting this.

XenForo_Exception: Invalid model 'XenResource_Model_Resource' specified - library/XenForo/Model.php:192 as well as

Mysqli prepare error: Table 'xxx.xf_resource' doesn't exist

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115

Answered to you on xfa.

As stated in the product description it needs the Resources Manager and you don't have it apparently, am I wrong ?

Someone using this addon to sell only physical products?
I would like to take a look and make some tests.
Thank you.

Everytime someone tries to "Pay to feature your resource" we run into the error "Please provide a value for the required field business". Anyone an idea how to get rid of that?

Hum it's not normal, did you set an email address in your admincp options for Marketplace ?

Top Bottom