[XFA] RM Marketplace

[XFA] RM Marketplace [Paid] 3.9.6

No permission to buy (€8.00)
We already use resource manager to publish contents (articles, downloadable files, etc) and I want now to propose to our users to sell some trainings. I would then create a new category, dedicated to selling of these products.
So is it possible to use this add-on only for some categories inside resource manager, and keep the other categories unchanged (features, styles, etc.)?

Yes it's activable per category :)

@XFA ,

what about upgrading from XF1 to XF2: will purchases and licenses from the xf1 marketplace version will be imported to the xf2 version?

We installed this a time ago, but because a lack of time we didn't activate it. We're testing now, and everything seems to look oke, but we have one question. If someone places an order, is it possible to send automatically an email to the seller?

We installed this a time ago, but because a lack of time we didn't activate it. We're testing now, and everything seems to look oke, but we have one question. If someone places an order, is it possible to send automatically an email to the seller?

It's funny I see it in my Style Properties, but I don't ever remember having it installed.

Currently, it only adds an alert, not an email.

If there a front end and back end demo of this add-on available?

Nope.

It's funny I see it in my Style Properties, but I don't ever remember having it installed.

Well 😂

Top Bottom