[XFA] RM Marketplace

[XFA] RM Marketplace [Paid] 3.9.6

No permission to buy (€8.00)
Not a single red number on there. And as for the upgrade, my updates expired on the 7th of last month, and apparently you have it so I can't even download the last update I have available. I also refuse to re-buy a product that isn't working right, and I wouldn't know if updating it would even fix it. So, there's that. I'd like to have an update from before the 7th if it's possible so I can try and fix this as I paid for the product updates up to december 7 2017

Yeah this is an issue I have to fix in the Marketplace, you should be able to download from before your upgrade.
Please contact me on xen-factory per PM, I'll provide latest version prior to expiration to you.

Hello,

I installed this add-on and I'm happy with it! But I would like to remove the link "Your Licenses" in the top dropdownmenu. I could'n find in the template where I can delete it. I set the option of "digital products" off, but the link is still in the dropdownmenu.

Is there any-one who can tell me to solve this?

Many thanks in advance!

It's not in a template, it's directly in a template modification.

You would have to edit the template modification called resources_tab_links for RM Marketplace.

Thank you for your answer, I changed

HTML:
<ul class="secondaryContent blockLinksList">
    <xen:if is="{$canSearch}"><li><a href="{xen:link search, '', 'type=resource_update'}">{xen:phrase search_resources}</a></li></xen:if>
    <li><a href="{xen:link resources/authors}">{xen:phrase most_active_authors}</a></li>
    <li><a href="{xen:link resources/reviews}">{xen:phrase latest_reviews}</a></li>
    <xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id} && {$visitor.resource_count}"><li><a href="{xen:link resources/authors, $visitor}">{xen:phrase your_resources}</a></li></xen:if>
    <xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}"><li><a href="{xen:link resources/watched-categories}">{xen:phrase watched_categories}</a></li></xen:if>
    <xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}"><li><a href="{xen:link resources/watched}">{xen:phrase watched_resources}</a></li></xen:if>
</ul>

to

HTML:
<ul class="secondaryContent blockLinksList">
    </ul>

But the "your licenses" link still excist.

Am I doing something wrong?

What ?! The code you edited is the template from XenForo Resource Manager ! Why did you touch that ? You should revert as you just removed all links.

I told you aboute Template modifications not Template.

Oops, sorry, I did not read your post well.

I found the template modification, but I can't edit it

1515176998407.webp

Am I still looking in the wrong section?

No you are at the right location.

You just need to activate the debug mode temporarily:
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/frequently-asked-questions.5183/#post-248490

Then I would recommend you to disable that particular template modification and create a new one similar to this one but with only the links you need. Don't attach it to my add-on, that will then allow you to avoid any side issue upon upgrade as it would be overriden.

Clément

Would it be possible to add an option select drop-down menu for physical products? Think of it as selling t-shirts. It would be much cleaner to have one product for each design with the option for different sizes than to create a new product for every size.

Would it be possible to add an option select drop-down menu for physical products? Think of it as selling t-shirts. It would be much cleaner to have one product for each design with the option for different sizes than to create a new product for every size.

It's not that simple. I may implement this in the future but I doubt I will do it in the xF1 version.

Forum sales is tweaked inside the forum and is more aimed at making a simple classifieds section.
There is no products type handling, only quantity.

RM Marketplace is more aimed at creating a shop where you can sell resources (digital/service/physical) or have your users selling resources (more like amazon eg.).

Clément

Forum sales is tweaked inside the forum and is more aimed at making a simple classifieds section.
There is no products type handling, only quantity.

RM Marketplace is more aimed at creating a shop where you can sell resources (digital/service/physical) or have your users selling resources (more like amazon eg.).

Clément

Could both be used at the same time on the same forum installation?

Yes for sure.

Forum sales is inside the forums.
RM Marketplace is inside the resource manager.

Clément

We have that running on our site (shop).

For classifieds, I would recommend our Forum Sales add-on.

Clément

@XFA I see you can list free resource's but could it be made so they can also use the Terms and Conditions that users have to agree to before they can download?

We already use resource manager to publish contents (articles, downloadable files, etc) and I want now to propose to our users to sell some trainings. I would then create a new category, dedicated to selling of these products.
So is it possible to use this add-on only for some categories inside resource manager, and keep the other categories unchanged (features, styles, etc.)?

Top Bottom