[XFA] RM Marketplace

[XFA] RM Marketplace [Paid] 3.9.6

No permission to buy (€8.00)
Hello, @MtoR @XFA pre-sale question here - can you kindly provide me more information on how admin comissionables work? I need a vendor marketplace solution which allows my site to not only sell our own items, but to allow approved 'vendors' to open up stores (is there a way to advertise that ability to have a permission type able to create a store that is then held for approval?) -- once a vendor store is created and approved -- any sales off a particular category (or all categories) we would want to receive a percentage of. It appears your solution is able to do that, but can you tell me a little more about the details and depth of its ability to do so? Also (apologies for the back to back questions...) is there any way or can custom programming be done to allow purchase with "credits" or other "virtual currency?"

Hello is this a demo of this product? I am also curious if it allows the site owner to set a per item commission rate to the vendors they allow in their store, automated commission payouts and reports, virtual items, the ability to approve individual vendor items before they show up in the store and does it come with a vendor application process that can be reviewed and approved/denied? I need such a solution, but it is very hard with the way Xenforo's third party vendor add-ons are situated to get a feeling for what is most popular, better supported or developed. Thanks in advance, @MtoR

Hello @Drunken,

Sorry for not answering earlier.

To answer your questions:
  • No there is no store creation capability, but you could create category for given users and handle the permission rights that way.
  • The percentage on sale is configurable either globally or on a per category basis. You configure a percentage and you get automatically upon purchase the corresponding amount to your paypal account, it appears as a second row when a user purchases.
  • Purchase with credits or virtual currency is not possible at the moment. The problem with that is there are many credits system so it would mean implementing for all...
  • The demo is available on our website, we use it to sell and there is a test category. Connection info in the product description.
  • Regarding the commission, it's not per item, it's per category or global. The commission is auomated and directly paid when a user purchases. You can view in admincp the commissions that were paid.
  • Approval of individual items could be done through the resource manager options (RM Marketplace is based on it) as you can state a category requires moderator approval upon new item.

Clément

OK, but I have not the option tool on my PayPal.
So I can use XEN PRODUCT MANAGER.
Is it different with Marketplace ?

We are primarily wanting to use this add-on to replace our current sales forum which is only used to sale physical items. Usually it is just ONE item for sale and we do like to keep track of these items, even after they are sold. I see that you can "Remove from sale" but is there a way to "Mark as sold" which would show the item is no longer available, but still leave visible?

Hello,

Nope not really.

However, my forum sales add-on may be adequate for that.

Clément

Very interested in this but have a couple of questions:

1. can user buy more than 1 of a product ? physical products? if not how can we get around this?
2. can user buy 1 or 1 product and 1 of another product in basket?

In our system only admin will list products so there will be only 1 seller.

Thanks

hello I am looking for an addons to resell keys on xenforo a bit like rocketr with your addons and it possible to add payments like starpass youpass etc? thank you

hello I am looking for an addons to resell keys on xenforo a bit like rocketr with your addons and it possible to add payments like starpass youpass etc? thank you

Currently there is only Paypal fully automated but there is also an option for alternate payments.
Meaning users have to contact the seller and perform the payment themselves but not automated.

Top Bottom