[XFA] RM Marketplace

[XFA] RM Marketplace [Paid] 3.9.6

No permission to buy (€8.00)
As you might have seen the add-on is based on xF Resource Manager (so you must have it).

The size of the images as displayed is something default in xF RM, not sure it can be changed.

I might be proposing new layout to tweak that default behavior of the RM in the future.

Is it possible to change size og the pictures?

Edit the resource_list.css template.

Find the following code

Code:
.resourceListItem .resourceImage .resourceIcon img
        {
            @property "avatar";
            background-color: @contentBackground;
            padding: 2px;
            border: 1px solid @xbPrimaryBorder;
            border-radius: @xb_borderradiuss;
            @property "/avatar";
            width: 48px;
            height: 48px;
        }

Edit the height and width.

You would have also need change the next two pieces of code to suit the creators avatar too or it will be tiny in comparison and out of position

Code:
.resourceListItem .resourceImage .creatorMini
        {
            position: absolute;
            bottom: 1px;
            left: 39px;
        }

.resourceListItem .resourceImage .creatorMini img
            {
                width: 20px;
                height: 20px;
                border-radius: 2px;
                border: none;
                padding: 1px;
                box-shadow: 1px 1px 5px rgba(0,0,0, 0.5);
            }

The left position and the width and height of the avatar image

Reactions: XFA
Hello,

The resource featuring currency does not pick up the currency I use on my payment gateway. How do I add NZD please?

I've selected physical product and service for a given category but it automatically selects digital product when creating the for sale item and doesn't allow me to change the options

My users are being asked for an additional information url, but this setting is turned off.

Last edited:
The resource featuring currency does not pick up the currency I use on my payment gateway. How do I add NZD please?

It uses the default resoruce manager currencies.
Have you added NZD to the resource currencies in the Resource Manager options ?

I've selected physical product and service for a given category but it automatically selects digital product when creating the for sale item and doesn't allow me to change the options

It might depends of what you authorized for the resource manager part.
Please post a screenshot of your category configuration.

My users are being asked for an additional information url, but this setting is turned off.

That's is a default feature of the Resource Manager, I won't be of any support on that one.

OK, I"ve had a look, It looks like your permissions string is incorrect. In template
xfa_rmmp_resource_add you have a line
<xen:if is="{$allowFilelessOnly}">
<input type="hidden" name="xfa_rmmp_type" value="digital" />
{xen:phrase xfa_rmmp_digital_product}
<xen:else />

This means I have to tick "uploaded file" AND "Does not have a file" otheriwise the only option I get is "DIGITAL"

zmp.webp

I'm NOT offering DIGITAL files, so I dont need or require "uploaded file" to make this work.
I hope this helps.

Sorry, I'm having more trouble.
Where do I find or enter the details as advertised
  • Shipment informations for physical product (the status can be edited by the seller)
I can't see anywhere to enter or charge for shipping a physical product.

Oh indeed that's a good point. Will note that bug.

The shipment informations is what the user input when he pays for your resource (ie. his/her address).
It's assuming the shipment fees are included into the price we haven't implemented any specific fees computation as we wanted to keep it simple.

Clément

It uses the default resoruce manager currencies.
Have you added NZD to the resource currencies in the Resource Manager options ?
That sounds like you've hard coded the currencies . If you call $currency it would reflect the changes made in RM.

Currently it means I can sell in my currency but I can't feature in my currency, and to the be honest I'm not going to be the only one. RM currencies are configurable, its a big oversight only being able to use the defaults.

Last edited:
Hum no not that I know.
Well no, you select the currencies for the featuring when creating them.
You don't have the options to use the same currencies when doing so ?

You don't select the currency upon payment but upon creation of the featuring.

Hello,

Well we are using it on our website and there is a test area if you want to try.

Clément

Yes we do.
You are searching for a solution to sell yours ?

Yes sir, I am. And your add on seems perfect for that. I will purchase a license soon. It saves me a lot of time and work if I was to develop one myself.

No problem, the only lack right is that you have to buy one item at a time but I am going to add cart functionnality at some point.

Top Bottom